Edge Comp/ Smoke Switch

Nice trucks man...i was lookin at them on OCR.

Yeah, Rich's (unbroken) truck is one off the most badazz trucks i have ever seen, lowered or not I bet you wouldn't tell him to his face! lmfao

why don't you do what you said in an earlier post, sit back and learn a while instead of gettin on here and bashing someone right off the bat!

when you can break the tires loose at 60mph then you have room to talk about someone elses truck, until then go learn about smokeswitches and unhooking map sensors on your favorite forum

this is the reason why i said just looking at the pics...dont know what kind of computer or internet you have but mine dont make motor sounds without a video playing....

Well im just saying that truck sleeps about 15miles from my house.Just a lil more info for you that truck was quick when it had pukin 6.0 in it. I just think that you should choose your battles a little better next time being that hes a mod. If you werent sure what it had in it i would kinda check the sig out first. But you got to live withthe fact that you pissed a few people off and now dont lay down and be mr cool. to try and wait out the storm. Oh buy the way you got one of those smoke switches??LOLLOL

ha ha dude keep thinkin thats a 6.4 and i promise you will need more than a quad with custom tunes to save you! The day a 6.4 sounds and runs like that one i will own one!!

You know how I can tell you're the new guy without even looking at your join date? :hehe:
No kidding!

kc04, you might want to shut up and find out what the 6.4s are doing with a tuner and bottle before you talk to much more smack. Or better yet, just shut up and stay shut up...

No kidding!

kc04, you might want to shut up and find out what the 6.4s are doing with a tuner and bottle before you talk to much more smack. Or better yet, just shut up and stay shut up...

Ok wise guy i never said a word about them being bad. I am aware of what they are doing with a good tune and all i can say is about time! Now i dont feel the need to shut up. But hey if you feel better fine but go back and read what was origanaly said and it has nothing to do with me bashing sh!t. How many 04 fords do you see with a 6.4 that was my point. Ive figured out about the arguement over brand loyalty and i dont want to even bother. I feel that you buy what you want and you the one paying for it. I also understand that there are slow and fast ones with every make. I like diesel period. So before you jump the gun and tell me to shut up find somethin worth b!!!hing about. So chill out dude!! I still havent heard a 6.4 sound like his though.

I could have fun with this but it looks like the guy might not be a tard after all.....he gets a pass today.
Y'all know that don't happen too often.........

I could have fun with this but it looks like the guy might not be a tard after all.....he gets a pass today.
Y'all know that don't happen too often.........

Are you ill or did you get laid today?

im fairly certain that homeboy started this thread just to get all of you worked up... notice he hasnt replied??

funny though, still, nonetheless. smokeswitch...

472710.jpg

How about making this a sticky lol
like cf has but with a little different reading material haha

Yeah, Rich's (unbroken) truck is one off the most badazz trucks i have ever seen, lowered or not I bet you wouldn't tell him to his face! lmfao

why don't you do what you said in an earlier post, sit back and learn a while instead of gettin on here and bashing someone right off the bat!

when you can break the tires loose at 60mph then you have room to talk about someone elses truck, until then go learn about smokeswitches and unhooking map sensors on your favorite forum

Well im just saying that truck sleeps about 15miles from my house.Just a lil more info for you that truck was quick when it had pukin 6.0 in it. I just think that you should choose your battles a little better next time being that hes a mod. If you werent sure what it had in it i would kinda check the sig out first. But you got to live withthe fact that you pissed a few people off and now dont lay down and be mr cool. to try and wait out the storm. Oh buy the way you got one of those smoke switches??LOLLOL

Nope i have never seen nor do i no how to install a smoke switch and only reason why i would un hook my map sensor is to put a box on my truck and everybody that has a 98 1/2 - 02 cummins would do the same thing unless its p pumped and im pretty sure you have a truck in those years Mudn_1 so im sure you have unpluged your map sensor before also so ur statement doesnt make much sense....:bang:blahblah1:

but why would you lower a truck?

Cause everyone and their dad has a 2.5'' lift with 305s. Some of us like to be different and go down low.... ****, last I checked lower means less wind drag under the truck, more arrow dynamic, and less air resistance.