Edgewater Test and Tune, Embarassing

a properly sized set of twins is fine, but a lot of guys want to jump into a 64/71-S480 or something... and I'm sorry, but "twins" aren't some magical entity that spools instantly... your top turbo is now fighting against a big heavy turbine on the bottom turbo and having to pull air through the compressor

yes, they work together, but I've had two manual trucks w/ twins and they are killer for towing, but for just hot rodding around, my little 62mm jobs are a blast :)

an auto is a different story because you can get the thing lit at the line and keep her lit the whole way down the track

my thought would be a 62/71 over a s476, with a mild cam.... thats if i decide to do it. the 66 is a lot of fun WHEN it lights

You need to free rev your truck to at least 3500 rpm. With your large turbo, you need to slowly release the clutch over a distance of about 5'. You need to 4x4 launch and shift to 2wd once you're in 4th gear. You need to no lift shift= keep the throttle wide open the whole run. You're 1.9 second 60' time is not too bad.

Do all of the above and get a clean run with near perfect shifts and you'll shave 2-2.3 seconds off your time and run high 13's at 100+ mph!!!

I was the one being embarassed friday night...lol

15.7 What a joke...considering i ran a 14.7x with the comp...i am for sure going to fix u-joint before the 4th so i don't look like a fool again...o ya and if someone could tell me why the Heck my truck won't shift out of first on its own...that would be great too.

I was the one being embarassed friday night...lol

15.7 What a joke...considering i ran a 14.7x with the comp...i am for sure going to fix u-joint before the 4th so i don't look like a fool again...o ya and if someone could tell me why the Heck my truck won't shift out of first on its own...that would be great too.

you have been told what to do about the tranny...

put a new transducer in the valvebody, thats the first thing to change before looking anywhere else.

its cheap, its easy.

Lavon

Nope...that isn't the same problem...it stopped doing what it was doing before...which was not going down into first on its own....that was when i was told that it was the transducer...but now its just doing the same thing its done since the day i had the tranny re-done....not shift out of first when i mash into it off the line. It only shifts when i let out of it. If thats the transducer then i would fix it...