Efi live update

Yes I read back and see now that the early 06's are SCI, like the 05. You can tell by the build date, before 6/06 is SCI after is canbus

Our intital release will cover CAN bus 06-07 5.9L vehicles. To check if your truck is CAN you will need to locate the ECM and near the part number you'll find a sticker. If the sticker says CM849B you have a CAN based vehicle. If the sticker says CM846, CM848 or something else you have an SCI vehcile.

Cheers
Cindy

I am going to say that every 06 is CAN. I just checked my truck which has a build date of 12/05 and it has CM894b on the ECM.

I'll check mine when I get back to the shop tomorrow .That would be good news but we will see.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Lol, you cannot hold one duramax against me. This is my fourth dodge and I am glad to be back esp if mine is a can bus :).

Thats great. I was under the impression that the TST worked only on SCI trucks and not can bus. TST states that their product works on trucks made up to 6/06. Sooo, what this means is if you have an early 06 this is can bus, TST or EFI live would work. Thats great news. This thread has been very informative. Thanks.

Thank you

If it's controlled by the ECM - the answer is Yes most likely. Just remember this first release is 06-07 5.9L vehicles followed by 6.7L support. I doubt we'll get the chance to look at 03-05 ECM's in any detail in the first few months of 2011, so it's still away off at this point.

We will update our website with pricing as we move closer to a product release. At this point of time we don't actually have a product to sell for Cummins, and we are one of those rare companies that refuse to sell a product before the product actually exists.

Hope this helps

Cheers
Cindy

Thank you for your honesty.:clap:
Myself and others [I'm sure] will be waiting patiently.
CP

Got two 06's in the shop both with CM849B with manufacture dates of 2/06 and 9/05

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

will EFI Live be supporting the changing of injector trim codes for the 6.7L when its released?

It's interesting to hear that some of the 05's have CAN bus ECM's. It will be interesting to confirm that the stock files can infact be read from these trucks. (ie confirm that they are truely CAN ECMs and that the OS is supported)

Do any of you with 05 trucks have access to a FlashScan V2, and can you read out a file? You don't need to license the truck to read the file, so there is no cost.

As for features, we'll put together a list of features over the coming weeks to give an indication of what is already mapped into our software.

Cheers
Cindy

A buddy of mine has EFI live, not sure which FlashScan he has. If he has the V2 I will try and read out a file.

Do any of you with 05 trucks have access to a FlashScan V2, and can you read out a file? You don't need to license the truck to read the file, so there is no cost.

I have a 10/05 and my friend has FlashScan 2, I will hopefully try it this weekend if there aren't any definitive answers by then.