Efi live update

So this makes me wonder what's the difference between early 06 and late 06??

Like, TST won't work on 06/06 and later build trucks, and for a time nothing worked on 06/06 and later (when I got mine, only Smarty worked on post-06/06)

I didnt read the entire thread but is there an estimate on what the hp gains will be? Is this going to be a smarty replacement? smarty works well with my mods. will efi be able to do the same if not more?

it will do whatever your little imagination desires and gain you as much HP as supporting mods allow

I didnt read the entire thread but is there an estimate on what the hp gains will be? Is this going to be a smarty replacement? smarty works well with my mods. will efi be able to do the same if not more?

Questions like these.......

Am I not suppose to ask questions like that? or am I misunderstanding your respone?

EFI LIVE is just a tool to tune with. After you purchase it, it is up to you to tune your combination or find a knowledgable person that can. Nothing more, nothing less.

Does EFI give control over injection events?
Such as single event only?
Dropping 3rd event?
IS the stock ECM capable of full fueling to 4000 RPM?

smarty tnt fuels to 4200 on my truck. I have hit 4400 before. Im sure it will be able to do it.

Obviously it fuels or else the truck would die...lol It might not fuel hard to 4200 but I still wasnt clean at 4200 on my dyno runs. but Im just tired of people asking, will it make 300hp, will it fuel to 4000, will it rev past 4000, will it make mor ehp then my smarty stacked with a mp8, Will it blow my truck up... just wait and c!

Obviously it fuels or else the truck would die...lol It might not fuel hard to 4200 but I still wasnt clean at 4200 on my dyno runs. but Im just tired of people asking, will it make 300hp, will it fuel to 4000, will it rev past 4000, will it make mor ehp then my smarty stacked with a mp8, Will it blow my truck up... just wait and c!

It will do all of it I've been running eFi live on my cUMMINGS 12v for years. Of course it only done it stacked with my Smartery.