Efi live update

maddog_madden

Name: maddog_madden
Title: Rookie
Member`s Gallery

__
05 3/4t,4drsb,MPI4094r/GT55ET-R,2CP3s,ZZ intake,4" dual ex,full port and polished head, big valves,rings&studs,BDIC,Flux5.1s,H2cam,F1 springs,AFE intake,ATS stage 6,fass150,ATS Flex Plate,monotherms,Woodruff Rods,ATS stand alone ecm & tcm,balanced & cryoed

Am I the only one who noticed this? When did ATS have a stand alone out and running?....:what:

Yeah, I knew it was introduced at Sema. Like Laramie said it is rumored to be a Nira, although I have yet to see any proof. It looks similar and even has the gold anodizing like the Nira's. I just was not aware any were out and running. I went against my better judgment and spoke to someone at ATS and was told that testing was not complete. Not like I would pay the upcharge for a re branded product from them. Esp. with their propensity to take your money and run. Hopefully M Madden will chime in on this. Not sure how any of this is going to play out with EFI on the near horizon. I know the catch is the higher voltages to fire the injectors, but from what I heard from a person in Europe they have been hacking apart stock ECM's to up the firing voltage on Benz's for a while. He claimed (all hearsay pretty much so take it with a grain of salt) while it was an advantage, the solenoids were failing quickly and frequently.

SSR, Stand alone, Efi Live... WTF? Come spring time i'm hoping on of these will be tried and true. I know there are few of each out there but of course those who use care not to share enough for me to drop the coin as of yet.

In my experience, beta takes a bit of time to get things ironed out. 5 years ago when it came out on the Dmax, we had some growing pains. Thankfully these were ironed out quickly by the beta tuners and efi crew.

Everyone wants this right away, but a little bit of patience is required to make sure the end product is up to everyone's standards and goals.

Is this going to make a ton more HP than what is available? Not likely at first, but I'm hoping for better drivability at the high HP levels. This is what EFI did for the Dmax and I'm confindent that will happen for the CR.

maddog_madden

Name: maddog_madden
Title: Rookie
Member`s Gallery

__
05 3/4t,4drsb,MPI4094r/GT55ET-R,2CP3s,ZZ intake,4" dual ex,full port and polished head, big valves,rings&studs,BDIC,Flux5.1s,H2cam,F1 springs,AFE intake,ATS stage 6,fass150,ATS Flex Plate,monotherms,Woodruff Rods,ATS stand alone ecm & tcm,balanced & cryoed

Am I the only one who noticed this? When did ATS have a stand alone out and running?....:what:

It exists. Called the synergy right?

Last edited:
Yeah, I knew it was introduced at Sema. Like Laramie said it is rumored to be a Nira, although I have yet to see any proof. It looks similar and even has the gold anodizing like the Nira's. I just was not aware any were out and running. I went against my better judgment and spoke to someone at ATS and was told that testing was not complete. Not like I would pay the upcharge for a re branded product from them. Esp. with their propensity to take your money and run. Hopefully M Madden will chime in on this. Not sure how any of this is going to play out with EFI on the near horizon. I know the catch is the higher voltages to fire the injectors, but from what I heard from a person in Europe they have been hacking apart stock ECM's to up the firing voltage on Benz's for a while. He claimed (all hearsay pretty much so take it with a grain of salt) while it was an advantage, the solenoids were failing quickly and frequently.

Did man whoring take away your reading ability LMAO I knew they had it but did not think it was for sell yet

In my experience, beta takes a bit of time to get things ironed out. 5 years ago when it came out on the Dmax, we had some growing pains. Thankfully these were ironed out quickly by the beta tuners and efi crew.

Everyone wants this right away, but a little bit of patience is required to make sure the end product is up to everyone's standards and goals.

Is this going to make a ton more HP than what is available? Not likely at first, but I'm hoping for better drivability at the high HP levels. This is what EFI did for the Dmax and I'm confindent that will happen for the CR.
Well said Rob.

Cheers
Cindy

New guinnea pig

Here is the new test rig I just bought today. 2007 5.9 3500. Let the games begin.

Last edited:
Did man whoring take away your reading ability LMAO I knew they had it but did not think it was for sell yet

No it is not for sale. Soon though. But With EFI live nearing, theres a lot to be excited about for anyone with a cummins imo. My engine is being built right now and will be running shortly. It will have a synergy strapped to the side of it. (atleast for a little bit)

Gettin serious huh rob...

Just don't like to beat on a customers truck. Also will need many, many hours behind the wheel and computer to be satisfied. Best way in my opinion. Ultimate Transmission will put in a built unit next week, then after stock turbo/injector tuning is done, I'll move up the performance ladder, MPI, F1, etc.

Last edited:
Just don't like to beat on a customers truck. Also will need many, many hours behind the wheel and computer to be satisfied. Best way in my opinion. Ultimate Transmission will put in a built unit next week, then after stock turbo/injector tuning is done, I'll move up the performance ladder, MPI, F1, etc.

Good move....it will pay off for sure.

Rob you messed up, you were supposed to get a 6.7!

I may do that also when the tuning is available so I can get up to date on them also. I wanted one, but have no set time line on how long this will take.