Efi live update

The testers are some of our experienced Duramax software users who also own or have access to Cummins vehicles. Rob has already chimed in saying that he's one of them.

Testing is moving along well, after a few long days and a couple of stressful moments we celebrated with a few quiet drinks last night, and so did some of our testers :)

Cheers
Cindy

do you have a list of experienced EFI tuners by location?

When the 04.5 stuffs ready I'd like see what EFI can do. I dislike the remote tuning idea. it works ok with my tdi.... meh.. if we can tune on the dyno, that's best.

The 03-05 trucks will be the last ones to get done. When EFI is done with the 06-07 trucks they will be moving on to the 6.7s. After that they will go back to the 03-05 trucks.

SCI users
Lets look on the bright side.
Buy the time EFI is ready for us the tuning will have been already perfected.
I know its not much of a consolation .

could be perfected or it could be a hole different ball game since they have to re test for sci. might take just as long for them to test for our ecm then it did for theirs

LOL, The EFI crew can only do so much... Cindy and Rob have more patience than I ever had, they go to the Duramax site and hear "when will the LML be supported when will DSP be available for the LML" they go to the dodge sites and hear "when will the first gen CR's be ready when will switchable tuning DSP be available for the CR's". They go to the Ford sites and... Oh wait Ford has a big big problem Cummins and D-Max have basically teamed up with EFI to begin complete domination....

I'm pretty pumped for this to happen I may be getting a CR soon. Keep up the great work EFI crew and all our dedicated D-max tuners. Thanks for knockin this out so quickly..

could be perfected or it could be a hole different ball game since they have to re test for sci. might take just as long for them to test for our ecm then it did for theirs

Not to speak for Cindy or EFI, I would not bet on them taking to long on the SCI trucks. They knocked down D-Max after D-max OS from the LB7-LLY-LBZ-LMM they don't mess around. Once they break the system they already have a basic understanding of how the OS controls systems