Entertaining a new project

Not abused! C'mon man we all abuse our trucks. You just do a better job at maintenance than most!

Didn't you have a transmission thread and you literally stated "after X amount of years of ABUSE my built 68RFE finally needs a refresh"

:poke:

Didn't you have a transmission thread and you literally stated "after X amount of years of ABUSE my built 68RFE finally needs a refresh"

It's was solenoid pack.

They make the 68rfe act like complete crap when the tiniest thing glitches.

I'm willing to bet there aren't a whole lot of guys that have a "built" truck such as his that don't go for a "spirited drive" from time to time!:Cheer:

I guess that head gasket job didn't turn out as expected? Time for Clist.

That exhaust system LOL with its own built in steps..........

:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

I didn't check but is there a unicorn airbrushed on the tailgate?

I guess that head gasket job didn't turn out as expected? Time for Clist.
Actually did the 2nd hot retorque last Wednesday and all sitting pretty and tight at 155lbs. Had a touch of movement on the first hot torque after a few full heat cycles, but nothing on the last.

82 psi overall, 95 drive at peak and coolant ain't budged a bit!

That exhaust system LOL with its own built in steps..........

:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

I didn't check but is there a unicorn airbrushed on the tailgate?

Can I use the same artist that gave you the full broke back mountain treatment on your truck?! I mean with all those shiney billet pieces your hunting for, Liberace would be proud of you and your bling!:lolly:

Actually did the 2nd hot retorque last Wednesday and all sitting pretty and tight at 155lbs. Had a touch of movement on the first hot torque after a few full heat cycles, but nothing on the last.

82 psi overall, 95 drive at peak and coolant ain't budged a bit!

Can I use the same artist that gave you the full broke back mountain treatment on your truck?! I mean with all those shiney billet pieces your hunting for, Liberace would be proud of you and your bling!:lolly:

One thing is certain, either the new owner is gonna paint the rainbow on those exhaust 'brah lifters', or the new owner will kick that gayass chit into the scrap pile. :clap:

Open to trades? I’ve got a 93 Isuzu amigo, a blown amp, and a Harley that was running some time before it was parked.

Open to trades? I’ve got a 93 Isuzu amigo, a blown amp, and a Harley that was running some time before it was parked.

In Nebraska, we call those types of trades "Texas Trades".
Toss in a wore out, toothless old gal, and that's an "Oklahoma Trade". LOL

One man's trash, another one's pleasure. :)

Mark.