Entertaining a new project

I'm willing to bet there aren't a whole lot of guys that have a "built" truck such as his that don't go for a "spirited drive" from time to time!:Cheer:

Oh no I completely agree. It's just silly to say it's not abused. Obviously it's abused. I'm not going to build a 900hp monster and not "abuse" it.

Jory! Defend your states honor!!!!

In Nebraska, we call those types of trades "Texas Trades".
Toss in a wore out, toothless old gal, and that's an "Oklahoma Trade". LOL

One man's trash, another one's pleasure. :)

Mark.

Can I use the same artist that gave you the full broke back mountain treatment on your truck?! I mean with all those shiney billet pieces your hunting for, Liberace would be proud of you and your bling!:lolly:

After looking at your link posted, noting the adjectives you used in the description, and the underhood pic you posted, you sound jelly......:hehe:

Let's get back to this "bro dozer wagon" you have to unload.

You should offer up a new flat brim hat and pair of white framed rose colored lensed sunglasses with purchase.:hehe:

Interesting choice of exhaust. Cant say Ive ever seen actual sidepipes on one of these trucks before. Honestly thought they were steps at first glance.
I would've included pics of the interior and the steps extended with the door open.

Someone will buy it, just maybe not anyone on here. GLWS

After looking at your link posted, noting the adjectives you used in the description, and the underhood pic you posted, you sound jelly......:hehe:

Let's get back to this "bro dozer wagon" you have to unload.

You should offer up a new flat brim hat and pair of white framed rose colored lensed sunglasses with purchase.:hehe:

Nah see it's what you call daily driving lol, especially here in Texas. Yet I prefer to enjoy mine on the daily, rather than turn into a garage show piece.... yet wouldn't expect anything different from a Yankee like yourself though. I barely have time to wash it once every few weeks to a month or so to hell with all the time it takes to keep it all dust free.

I think an AR or AK of your choice with a drum will be a better pot sweetener.

Interesting choice of exhaust. Cant say Ive ever seen actual sidepipes on one of these trucks before. Honestly thought they were steps at first glance.
I would've included pics of the interior and the steps extended with the door open.

Exhaust was put on by original owner, it definitely gives it a personality of it's own. The irony is 9 out of 10 ask more questions about it rather than anything else all due to the unique factor. Definitely isn't for everyone, but I would rather ride a 21 speed than a cookie cutter appearing diesel truck.... Especially here in Texas.

Still though, the most hideous thing every to taint the diesel scene are lowered/ slammed duallies regardless of how fast it is.

I hope to get the time to add more pics, but not really in a hurry to sell or nor do I need to.

Last edited:

I had a gentleman from Colorado stop by recently with a long bed Mega, sporting sidepipes and I rather liked the look and concept.

He'd double-piped it (inner pipe with a chromed outer), so heat was minimal.

I guess I'm just a Yank with Hilly Billy tendencies. :)

Mark.

I'm trying to guesstimate how much extra weight was installed by the big 22.5 rim tire combo and the complete Peterbilt exhaust system with built in "Brah Lifter" steps.

Does the truck have the big Peterbilt steering wheel too?

My feelings are not hurt at all brah.

:hehe:

I'm trying to guesstimate how much extra weight was installed by the big 22.5 rim tire combo and the complete Peterbilt exhaust system with built in "Brah Lifter" steps.

Does the truck have the big Peterbilt steering wheel too?

Mmmmmmhhhhmmmmmm

Truck would cat scale at arpund 13k.

Will cruise at 80mph in 6th around 1800 rpm and hold steady around 600* get. Dropping to about 70-75 will get about 20 to a gallon.

For as big as it is, it runs like a scolded dog when the weights moving.

Never abused 68re, that just dropped a couple insendental parts in the pan. I've never abused my truck either, I just beat on it, but tell her it's ok.

Never abused 68re, that just dropped a couple insendental parts in the pan. I've never abused my truck either, I just beat on it, but tell her it's ok.

If it can perform a spilt second upshift at 90mph from 4th to 5th, and hold 80psi... safe to say it good! Lol

Exactly!

Bobby Brown and Whitney style! Drug induced ragers, followed by whispering sweet nothings!

Last edited:
I will bet that the front end is extremely in need of a refreshing after steering those big Freightliner wheels and tires.

That exhaust though.........lmfao.

Please. Post. Daytime. Pictures. Of. Steps. Out.

:hehe:

Five bucks says your first inquiry says "Brah" or "Yo" in first sentence of inquiry.

:hehe: possibly multiple times in the first sentence.

I will bet that the front end is extremely in need of a refreshing after steering those big Freightliner wheels and tires.

Nope! Everything's already aftermarket down to the carli ball joints! The fronts heavy as $hit though from the added length and road armor bumper.... even 3 ton jacks make fun noises when trying to lift it. BD steering brace is an awesome mist habe on these aswell.

Highly recommend the 0988 oem plow springs though with fox 2.0s, rides freaking beautifully. I put them on little over a year ago since the original front left developed 1" sag, and since install them 0988s have been awesome and don't settle over time as bad.

Last edited: