Entertaining a new project

The only thing that trucks lacking is some truck nuts. I'd grab a pair of chrome ones, should help with the sale

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I liked the IFP Fox 2.0's while I had them, but they did not last a whole year with the salt we get around here. I was pretty disappointed.
I got them rebuilt by Fox and sold them.

Did you notice a difference with that BD steering gear box brace? I tossed one on my '97 and didn't notice much. I didn't plan on spending that money on my '10.

I liked the IFP Fox 2.0's while I had them, but they did not last a whole year with the salt we get around here. I was pretty disappointed.

Did you notice a difference with that BD steering gear box brace? I tossed one on my '97 and didn't notice much. I didn't plan on spending that money on my '10.

I always liked the brace, takes the side load off the sector shaft. IMO they don’t do much on a tight box but they can bring an old steer box back to life.

The only thing that trucks lacking is some truck nuts. I'd grab a pair of chrome ones, should help with the sale

Lol, my wife has my nuts and that's what matters. I'll say this, this truck and it's current setup runs faster and harder than my old regular 2wd megacab dually with a 6 blade 478/87/1.0 with dual pumps and 200s and all the supporting mods... that truck dynod 800 on dirty a$$ h&s tuning back in the day on a heart breaker dyno....

I attribute a major impact to the 188/220 Hamilton cam for it holding together and making the kind of power/ boost it has.

If I we're to put nuts on it, it's likely be Do-nuts to feed all the truck sluts it draws!:hehe:

The service intervals on Fox shocks based on their own recommendation seems to be pretty crappy as a whole, fortunately not issues as of yet. I opted to run a 3.5in max shock as to has some preload in it to assist with absorbing shock. Ditching the 22.5s was the best choice I ever did though. Hate off road tires though, and look forward to going to all terrains. Can't say too much regarding the brace except my drive line handles great and never once had a death wobble.... has dual stabilizers that assits too.

Last edited:

If you'd look upon the current owners chin you'd find a pair of nuts. . ....:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

If you'd look upon the current owners chin you'd find a pair of nuts. . ....:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

Bold statement from someone who clearly has a beastiality fetish....

I feel flattered though that my trucks side pipes are taking up so much free real estate in that void between your ears!:clap:

Last edited:
Bold statement from someone who clearly has a beastiality fetish....

I feel flattered though that my trucks side pipes are taking up so much free real estate in that void between your ears!:clap:
So far you have said my engine compartment is gay, looking at your pile one can see why the sale, then you went and called me a Yankee, whatever, now it's beastiality........:hehe:

All I hear from you is gulp, gulp, gulp, gulp, slurp, gulp, slurp, slurp, gulp, mmmmmmfph *swallow. :homo:

Your exhaust/step setup is the gayest thing I have ever seen on this site.

:hehe:

So far you have said my engine compartment is gay, looking at your pile one can see why the sale, then you went and called me a Yankee, whatever, now it's beastiality........:hehe:

All I hear from you is gulp, gulp, gulp, gulp, slurp, gulp, slurp, slurp, gulp, mmmmmmfph *swallow. :homo:

Your exhaust/step setup is the gayest thing I have ever seen on this site.

Go re-read Amiga!

#truthincontext

Again, keep on keeping on.....

Your the one making yourself look like a raging ****ing idiot over something that loterally has no effect on u!

Smooches though sweetcheeks!

Let me be the first to say, you bumped your head on the price......:bang

Let me be the first to say, you bumped your head on the price......:bang

Let me be the first to say....

Don't care! Lol

Don't need to sell, and not parting it out. Been there done that with other builds.

Is there anything else you'd like to add?.....:pop:

Let me be the first to say....

Don't care! Lol

Don't need to sell, and not parting it out. Been there done that with other builds.

Is there anything else you'd like to add?.....:pop:

At least he's keeping your "gay, over priced" truck for sale thread bumped up to the top for you!:lolly:

Last edited:
Obviously the current owner has changed it up some but at least you get a good look at the side pipes

Attachments

• IMG_1678_zps11bf74ee-1.jpg
    IMG_1678_zps11bf74ee-1.jpg
    310.9 KB · Views: 0