FASS Diesel Nationals June 6th @ IRP

Okay, going to make my airline reservations. Next step is to find a diesel to rent. I suppose U-Haul is onto me after the last time I rented and raced one. Any suggestions on where to find a diesel? Does Ryder or Budget offer smaller diesel box vans?

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Okay, going to make my airline reservations. Next step is to find a diesel to rent. I suppose U-Haul is onto me after the last time I rented and raced one. Any suggestions on where to find a diesel? Does Ryder or Budget offer smaller diesel box vans?

Regards,
Michael Pliska

I would HATE to be beat by a U-Haul!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:kick:

Daniel it would probly be easier just to ask Mike or Dave if they got an invite to have the 'The, Dunbar' dyno there;). Which I should've done at BS, I mean TS*bdh*.

Enterprise Engine will be on hand with their Dyno at event.

Wish I could make it after the let down at TS...I am heading to the beach the 6th...so hopefully next year!

Okay, I've got a reservation for a Penske truck, but they can't guarantee availability. U-haul has gotten rid of all their diesels, and the smallest diesel from Budget is a 26'. Any one have any alternate ideas for a backup plan? Back in 2006 I tried Home Depot as well, but they only had gassers.

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Okay, I've got a reservation for a Penske truck, but they can't guarantee availability. U-haul has gotten rid of all their diesels, and the smallest diesel from Budget is a 26'. Any one have any alternate ideas for a backup plan? Back in 2006 I tried Home Depot as well, but they only had gassers.

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Take a weekend "test drive" from the local dealer ship? :hehe: LOL

Take a weekend "test drive" from the local dealer ship? :hehe: LOL

Hmmmm, I wonder... If did halfway decent then it could be good for their publicity. Anyone know any contacts at local dealerships in Indy?

Hmmmm, I wonder... If did halfway decent then it could be good for their publicity. Anyone know any contacts at local dealerships in Indy?
I would almost bet the Uhaul dealer east of town on US40 in Terre Haute has one of the pickup diesels like you ran a few years ago. Just it's an hour away. 812-232-0533

I would almost bet the Uhaul dealer east of town on US40 in Terre Haute has one of the pickup diesels like you ran a few years ago. Just it's an hour away. 812-232-0533

According to 3 different U-Hauls in Indy, all have taken all their small diesels out of service. They may not be speaking for Terre Haute though, but I'd have to rent a car to drive out to Terre Haute. I'll keep that in mind.

Thanks,
Michael

in the 2.8 class rules, whats the deal with no notching of rear bumper or removal of rear bumper?

Max'd Out will be there, my butt is already sore just thinking of making that drive. Doubt of there will be 100 trucks entered in either prostreet or superstreet for drag racing.

What kind of dyno is going to be there? IS there a payout for the dyno?

Just about got all the bugs worked out of the drag truck, SubMan, will have to follow you guys out there.

Mike you can race the tow rig, 2008 chev dually "Stocker"

Malcolm

Just about got all the bugs worked out of the drag truck, SubMan, will have to follow you guys out there.

Malcolm

No problem Malcolm what is your schedule? We want to leave from Boise on Wed the 3rd any later than that and it makes for a killer no stopper and I don't want to do that.

Bumpers Or Roll Pans

in the 2.8 class rules, whats the deal with no notching of rear bumper or removal of rear bumper?

ROLL PANS WILL BE ACCEPTED IN THAT CLASS.....THE RULE IS TO STOP THE TRUCKS THAT HAVE BEEN SHORTENED

Malcolm
Malcolm,
Thanks! Is Kim helping you drive out there?

Regards,
Michael

Malcolm,
Thanks! Is Kim helping you drive out there?

Regards,
Michael

Thats the plan.... If I am satisfied with the truck.

Hope to be there, I think I will get the longest distance award, 2300 miles and a 2 hour ferry boat ride to boot!

Malcolm

how about no rear bumper? and mine stock length

I agree. some people want their rear ends light as possible, and in house's case that Harvester has got to be pushin the weight limit.

Thought you were going to Muncie anyway House?