FASS Diesel Nationals June 6th @ IRP

I agree. some people want their rear ends light as possible, and in house's case that Harvester has got to be pushin the weight limit.

Thought you were going to Muncie anyway House?

I am up in the air, where to go to be honest,but if theres rain or more friends going to indy, ill come

The NHRDA is proud to announce that on June 5th at Oreilly Raceway Park the 4th Annual Jeramy Schmitt Memorial Drag Race.

The NHRDA will be on hand to support this event, and also will be donating part of the proceeds from the FASS Diesel Nationals on June 6th to the Jeramy Schmitt Memorial Scholarship fund.

Here is a brief description on event from father Tim Schmitt
Jeramy was a senior at Cathedral high school a college prep school in Indianapolis Indiana. Jeramy died during football practice on Sept. 20 2005 in front of his team mates , coaches and his younger brother Josh a sophomore who also is a football player. This happend one day before his 16Th birthday.

Jeramy loved football but drag racing was his true passion. Every Tuesday night he would be at the street legal drags at O'reilly raceway park with his 98 ram 2500 diesel truck taking on his friends in there mustangs, corvettes, civics and most of the time he would beat them.

Josh and I decided since Jeramy loved diesel drag racing so much we would turn his truck into a pro street drag truck and keep his memory alive and also start a Scholarship so young people have the opportunity to get a great education.

We are asking everyone in the diesel community to come out and support this event and help out a great cause.

For complete informaion you can go to http://www.bigschmitty.com

FinalMidnightMadnessRaceflyer.jpg

how about no rear bumper? and mine stock length

ROLL PANS WILL BE ACCEPTED IN THAT CLASS.....THE RULE IS TO STOP THE TRUCKS THAT HAVE BEEN SHORTENED

I have been in contact with PnP and they will have better clarification on this rule soon. The way it was explained to me is that if the hitch meets the other requirements (hitch height etc) that it will be permitted.

I will post the clarification once I get it.

The NHRDA is proud to announce that on June 5th at Oreilly Raceway Park the 4th Annual Jeramy Schmitt Memorial Drag Race.

The NHRDA will be on hand to support this event, and also will be donating part of the proceeds from the FASS Diesel Nationals on June 6th to the Jeramy Schmitt Memorial Scholarship fund.

Here is a brief description on event from father Tim Schmitt
Jeramy was a senior at Cathedral high school a college prep school in Indianapolis Indiana. Jeramy died during football practice on Sept. 20 2005 in front of his team mates , coaches and his younger brother Josh a sophomore who also is a football player. This happend one day before his 16Th birthday.

Jeramy loved football but drag racing was his true passion. Every Tuesday night he would be at the street legal drags at O'reilly raceway park with his 98 ram 2500 diesel truck taking on his friends in there mustangs, corvettes, civics and most of the time he would beat them.

Josh and I decided since Jeramy loved diesel drag racing so much we would turn his truck into a pro street drag truck and keep his memory alive and also start a Scholarship so young people have the opportunity to get a great education.

We are asking everyone in the diesel community to come out and support this event and help out a great cause.

For complete informaion you can go to http://www.bigschmitty.com

FinalMidnightMadnessRaceflyer.jpg

It'll be really cool to be a part of this :rockwoot:

The NHRDA is proud to announce that

Garmon's Diesel Performance :rockwoot:

Power Service Products :rockwoot:

Geno's Garage :rockwoot:

Silverline Exhaust :rockwoot:

The Diesel Store.com :rockwoot::rockwoot:

have come on board as sponsor's for the FASS Diesel Nationals

Diesel Alley will now have over 25 presenting vendor's displaying the latest and greatest in the diesel performance industry. :cheer:

Diesel Alley will now have over 25 presenting vendor's displaying the latest and greatest in the diesel performance industry. :cheer:

Awesome! More toolbox decals!!!! lol

I've got my plane reservations, and have reserved a diesel box truck (but they would not guarantee availability). Just found out one of the car rental places has some F250 Powerstrokes, just called to try to reserve one (without saying I was going to race it necessarily), he said "Oh, this must be for the big diesel race at O'Reilly"... Waiting for them to check on availability.

I've got my plane reservations, and have reserved a diesel box truck (but they would not guarantee availability). Just found out one of the car rental places has some F250 Powerstrokes, just called to try to reserve one (without saying I was going to race it necessarily), he said "Oh, this must be for the big diesel race at O'Reilly"... Waiting for them to check on availability.

I'm guessing they have had a few calls for diesel trucks.....

We are forced to cancel, truck is not right and I don't want to drive all the way to Indy if it's isn't 100% Swapping engines and new turbos going on ths weekend. We'll be in Billings on the 12th and 13th. Sorry we have to pull out.

Understandable Ken, just not worth it if you're truck isn't running right. Hope you guys get everything sorted out. I won't see you in Billings, can't make that trip. My kid graduates that friday and leaves for boot camp the following monday...

Just got word that Elite Diesel signed on as a sponsor and vendor, man the list just keeps getting bigger and bigger.:cheer:

Cool to see Elite, bummer about Max'd Out!!! Ken, I was looking forward to hanging out with you guys, but I understand. We'll just have to drink twice as many beers in Billings ;)

I have my reservation for a truck now, it will hopefully be an F250 but may also be a Chevy 4500 cabover box truck. Now I just need to figure out how to pack my helmet and firesuit into my carry-on, and still be able to fit in the overhead bin.

Regards,
Michael Pliska

everything is still on for saturday the 6th right?......some one told me that it cancelled due to the lack of fundings.

Every thing is definately a go for this weekend. For some reason there are people out there wanting undermine this event, saying we dont have the money, we dont have dirt for they track and we dont have experience.

You think they would spend their time promoting their own events instead of trying to undermine someone else event.

I guess insecurity does funny things to people :kick:

I can assure you these are false statements and after this weekend , those who doubted the NHRDA will have to try other ways to stop the fastest growing race organiztion in the World the NHRDA.

See everyone this weekend

0606-XL.gif

We are still heading out tomorrow night, the rat rod might not come, there is a film crew here. They are filming some stuff for Discovery channel. They were supposed to be done today but the weather here was crap.
Sorry to hear Maxed out won't make it. But also glad to hear it will be in Billings.