FASS Diesel Nationals June 6th @ IRP

Anyone out there got a compressor outlet clamp for an S400?? If I can't find one along the way today, I'm gonna need one!

Or anyone know of a Cummins/Detroit Dealer in the track area, or a semi truck dealer?
Chris

go to i 70 and holt road go south to first light turn left tdi they sell clamps and s400 ect.. if they dont cummins and sterling dealer accross the street i dont remember mile marker

I will be at the race tonight should be leaving in an hour just have to load cooler and clothes and shower the wife.

Anyone out there got a compressor outlet clamp for an S400?? If I can't find one along the way today, I'm gonna need one!

Or anyone know of a Cummins/Detroit Dealer in the track area, or a semi truck dealer?
Chris

Im pretty sure I got one. If not Ill take mine off my truck and you can borrow it!

Chris

go to i 70 and holt road go south to first light turn left tdi they sell clamps and s400 ect.. if they dont cummins and sterling dealer accross the street i dont remember mile marker

That's Turbo & Diesel Injection.

Good morning race fans, it is game day................................

When we left the track last night I seen a bunch of drag race and sled pullers alike already in the pits:
Darren Morrison
Jeff Garmon
Stuckey Racing
Brad-Dirty Max
Dan Scheid (Rail and Sled truck)
Tx Diesel Power (John Robinson)
Dr. Performance
Jim Layden

This is only a few that I can remember, I know we had several more of the bigger sled trucks in the pits, but names escape me right now.

Man rub it in:bang

Good luck....and someone get plenty of photos and video!

good luck to all. wish we were there, new engine is in and Nathan is startiing to fab the new pipes for the new turbo setup.

good luck to all. wish we were there, new engine is in and Nathan is startiing to fab the new pipes for the new turbo setup.

what you guys have done with that truck this year is insane, good luck next time you guys bring it out, hopefully i'm there to watch

Another D-max set the S/S record. Jeff (Stingpuller) went 10.51 and 10.59.

This was a great event and a huge thanks goes to NHRDA and Fass and all the supporting sponsors for making a great time for all that came out!

It sure was!!!!! It was the best ran diesel event I've been to this year.... It was great to see a good crowd & so many participants again..... Now let's get behind the Nhrda & help them grow diesel Motorsports

How did the pulling part of the event turn out? Wish I could have made it

Indy Fass Nationals Sled pulling results

Yes, congrats to everyone that competed and helped make this a great event! Wes Kusilek won the BIG open class by a land slide and putting on one hell of a show:rockwoot:(and that is the understatement of the Year!!!) Ric won the 2.8 class with a great hook as always by sweaking out JonJon(who had the lead from the beginning) by 4ft at the end and Darron from Dave's Diesel followed him out to put a ft on JonJon. The 2.6 class was another great showing for the DMax & Danville Performance as Matt Gainer took the win with 323.6ft followed up by J.T. Zapien(J.T. actually put 5ft on Matt on the first hook!) with an amazing run of 323.3ft! The new kid on the block about stole the show! All of the DP trucks made the pull off also. The Cummins did win the workstock class as Willoughby in his Mega cab CR took it out the end with a helluva run!

Was a great event and we all can't thank the sponsor enough for helping make this event what it was. Thanks agian to NHRDA, FASS, Dave's Diesel & Pull 'n' Power(For the best brought in pulling track I have ever seen, good job guys), ATS, BDPower, SouthBend Clutch, and all the competors and fans that came out! Can't wait till next year and you have my support!