FASS Diesel Nationals June 6th @ IRP

Im at Days Inn in Plainfield with a bunch of other people...

I'll be at Plainfield also I think the Days Inn. Whichever one is at te end of the culdasac.

We are all traveling today, we will try to get back and respond to any questions later tonight.

Chris

Does anybody have info on campgrounds like names & phone number? Thanks

Try this one, I can see if I can track down some more for you tonight if you need it...

"If you are interested in tent or RV camping for O’Reilly Raceway Park events, call Raceview Campgrounds, (317) 852-5737"

Man I wish I could make it. I always have to work when these big events roll around and my vacation doesn't kick in until September :bang:eek:wned:

Now I just need to figure out how to pack my helmet and firesuit into my carry-on, and still be able to fit in the overhead bin.

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Don't pack the helmet, just wear it on the plane. That would free up a bunch of carry-on space...:) And the looks from others would be priceless....:D

Just tell everyone you're American Stig.....well, carry a sign, cuz the Stigs never talk.

Well just got in from Seattle, off to motel and then tomorrow start getting ready for the event. :tree:

Try this one, I can see if I can track down some more for you tonight if you need it...

"If you are interested in tent or RV camping for O’Reilly Raceway Park events, call Raceview Campgrounds, (317) 852-5737"

They aren't open this weekend. Anybody else?

Don't pack the helmet, just wear it on the plane. That would free up a bunch of carry-on space...:) And the looks from others would be priceless....:D

I suppose I could wear the firesuit too on the plane, but it would start getting a little hot and itchy after too many hours ;) OTOH, if there were a crash I'd have the best chance of survival ;)

They aren't open this weekend. Anybody else?

Here's what I found on Google, sorry I didn't get back to you sooner, I was traveling all day.

A. Indy Lakes - default b - (317) 888-6006 - 2 reviews

B. Lake Haven Retreat - Lake Haven Retreat - Indy'a Premier RV Campground - (317) 783-5267 - More

C. Lidy's Race Parking & Camping - http://www.indyraceparking.com - (317) 241-2248 - More

D. Raceview Family Campground - Raceview Family Campground - (317) 852-5737 - More

E. Camp Camby Conference & Retreat Center - Camp Camby - (317) 856-6055 - More

F. Iupui Sport Complex - Untitled Document - (317) 274-3518 - More

G. Camp Indy - Camp Indy - (317) 823-9038 - More

4:30AM A bunch of us Just checked into the hotel , long ride time for a nap!!