fastest with just a tune??

6.4boy

Just curious what some peoples times have been with just a Tuner, Exhaust, Intake, lift pump if needed, and a trans. whats ur times at the track?? crew cab? reg cab? 4x4? 2wd? tire size? give us some specs and times!!

:pop:

Why are you posting this in a for sale section? What truck so i can move it

Im going to start with saying a single cab, 2 wheel drive on stock size slicks would be the fastest. I would also bet you could get a 6.4 or 6.7 Ford in the 12s with a combo like that.

Pretty sure it has already been done in a 4x4, but the 2x4 would be even faster.

Im going to start with saying a single cab, 2 wheel drive on stock size slicks would be the fastest. I would also bet you could get a 6.4 or 6.7 Ford in the 12s with a combo like that.

Pretty sure it has already been done in a 4x4, but the 2x4 would be even faster.

yea i believe my ccsb 6.4 could pull a 7.9 and a 12.6 or sod but i havent done it yet. its on nitto 420s and running a spartan tuner and a suncoast trans. Just curious what some people or running with there setups. cummins, duramax, powerstroke

Times

RC 4x4 duramax with exhaust, tune, lift pump and tranny. Everything else stock. 12.15 at 108

yea i believe my ccsb 6.4 could pull a 7.9 and a 12.6 or sod but i havent done it yet. its on nitto 420s and running a spartan tuner and a suncoast trans. Just curious what some people or running with there setups. cummins, duramax, powerstroke

how bout instead of guessing you just take it to the track and see what it does:poke:

How are you coming up with those numbers?

I agree with 03F3507.3, if you are just trying to see what you will run, there's only one way to tell.

Fordguy... 13.0 tuner.. stock trans.. I think that's it?? It's slow

How are you coming up with those numbers?

I agree with 03F3507.3, if you are just trying to see what you will run, there's only one way to tell.

my buddy ran a 7.9 with the same setup and i believe that should be about a 12.6 in a 1/4 but this isnt about me yall?? im curious to see what other people have done with just a tune setup?

how bout instead of guessing you just take it to the track and see what it does:poke:

hey man im just curious what other people have ran with just a tune setup? this isnt ment to be about my truck. i was just throwing some numbers out to get this started.

I don't have a 6.0 my Ford has s cummins..lol but Fordguy has a 08 6.4

Crewcab Duramax 4x4 with tune, exhaust, intake, lift pump, PPE boost valve and Merchant trans...everything else stock. 12.40@108.52 back in 2008.

Time in my sig is + RDL manifolds and uppipes, modded regulator and intake horn and 30% injectors. Still stock turbo and single CP3.

Last edited: