FCDP Ranger Build

We are expecting a good run this Wednesday at the track. We have a couple issues worked out that we think are going to change a lot. Im ready to get to the track and see what happens.

Looks like Adam is still trying to leave with the lights. Lock that ***** up, spool the **** out of it, and leave when its maxed. That 60' should get a lot better.

yea, he is still trying to get use to it, lots of crap to remember, and lots to forget LOL

Sweet runs Adam! glad to see you guys making gains!

would be nice to see it run at orlando speeworld, for funday sunday, june 6th

Very Impressive guys!!! I am sorry i have not made it down yet to see it. Maybe in a couple of weeks i will get my pile down there. Wish i had enough to run with ya, but it is just not going to happen.

You guys built it quick, and it looks like you're also getting it sorted out pretty darn quick! Congrats!

here are a few pictures from last night (more to come thanks to Justin202's girlfriend, thanks!!)

DSC09844.jpg

DSC09845.jpg

also for the people that said it couldn't/wouldn't happen...
DSC09848.jpg

chassis certified to run 7.50s

DSC09853.jpg

DSC09854.jpg

DSC09855.jpg

DSC09863.jpg

DSC09865.jpg

Very Impressive guys!!! I am sorry i have not made it down yet to see it. Maybe in a couple of weeks i will get my pile down there. Wish i had enough to run with ya, but it is just not going to happen.

CONVERTER!!!!

Nice runs guys...looks like fun!!
Chris