Finally Did a Drive Pressure Test

We already know that anyone with a credit card can make a dodge run.

I agree totally.... if you have deep pockets you will have a fast dodge. Plain and simple. I like the fact that the Fords are a challenge and that you have to try new things and experiment a bit. Makes things more challenging. Good luck guys with your truck...I'm sure you will get things all figured out.

Tyler

ahh, so what you're saying is that an intelligent man wanting to make a ton of power will spend his time, money, and ingenuity on a Cummins? :confused:

ahh, so what you're saying is that an intelligent man wanting to make a ton of power will spend his time, money, and ingenuity on a Cummins? :confused:
Now Forrest, you know as well as I do it doesn't take a lot of ingenuity to make a cummins make big power. Now a 6.0, that takes some ingenuity, and a large bank account. :kick::doh:

Depends. A lot of the ingenuity has already been spent and many parts are available because of it.

With the 6.0, there's a lot left in it. Ingenuity, can make a HUGE difference adn I'm sure we will be seeing a lot of that this year as more and more people start tearing into their motors.

I'm assuming there are already billet cranks and rods available... has anyone p pumped a 6.0? I know it's been done with the 7.3...

I guess the main ingenuity is in being able to make enough money to afford to build one

I'm assuming there are already billet cranks and rods available... has anyone p pumped a 6.0? I know it's been done with the 7.3...

I guess the main ingenuity is in being able to make enough money to afford to build one

Thats true with anything new. Billet rods are there, no cranks that I know of. No p-pumped 6.0's, but some high HP 6.0's are in the works as we speak.

Something tells me that fueling won't be much of an obstical with what's in the works.

Changed the small charger from a 56mm/65 to a 64mm/71. Now at 50lbs of Boost at WOT we are seeing about 60-65lbs Back Pressure. Still waiting for some good injectors.:pop::pop:

I have a set of 370s you can try!:poke::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

Changed the small charger from a 56mm/65 to a 64mm/71. Now at 50lbs of Boost at WOT we are seeing about 60-65lbs Back Pressure. Still waiting for some good injectors.:pop::pop:

how did spool up change for that one?

Garrett

500 hp in a cummins doesn't compare to 500hp in a 6.0. 6.0s are faster. But a cummins is still sweet I still own a cummins. Just returned to stock haha

64mm/71

Our 64/71/70's start creating boost around 1600 to 1700 rpm's and light at 1900-2000 or so.

I don't know what size A/R Wrightman is using. I'm sure they have a different turbine housing on theirs. So, it may be different.