Finally Did a Drive Pressure Test

so were are you getting injectors, glad to hear your setup is comin along, are you using the s475 or s480, what size stix do you have in it,

so were are you getting injectors, glad to hear your setup is comin along, are you using the s475 or s480, what size stix do you have in it,

I have DDP injectors right now and I dont't know what size they are they are supposed to be 90HP pushed out a little larger. I am waiting for another set of swamps that someone else is very happy with. I am running a s475 and have all the stuff to make it an s480 but am not sure I want to make that change.

sweet, the s480 hits alot harder than the s475, if you like the spool up you have now, just put in an external gate to drop the drive pressure more and put the s480 in there and you'll love the way it feels, but you will need at least 215ccstix to lite everything fully. theres no better feeling than breaking the back tires loose on the highway at 70mph,

GET R DONE

sweet, the s480 hits alot harder than the s475, if you like the spool up you have now, just put in an external gate to drop the drive pressure more and put the s480 in there and you'll love the way it feels, but you will need at least 215ccstix to lite everything fully. theres no better feeling than breaking the back tires loose on the highway at 70mph,

GET R DONE

Thats the little nudge I needed to do it I guess we will see what happens. Do you think different sticks will make spool up better also?

It's gonna take some heat to get a 480 spinning....more fuel is more better in this case.

like i said, my opinion is you would require at least 225's to make the best of this set up

GET R DONE

like i said, my opinion is you would require at least 225's to make the best of this set up

215 or 225?

Garrett

the stix we use are 215cc, but most manufacturer's like elite,cass build 225's, so thats why i say 225's,