First passes of the year....EFILive FTW!

Efi live for the dodges is going to put the street trucks right into pro street. Good for you guys finally got some real toooning

What injectors are in the truck now?

Just a set of 4 year old DDP 150's.

That's only running 24k psi of rail pressure through them.

I could turn the wick up a little more, but that's as hard as I want to push them.

Last edited:
Here's everything done to the truck.

Truck Build

HA!!

They'll have to take a Whole day to read that Hugeantic Thread!!! lol

Awesomeness is what that is!!

What injectors are in the truck now?

Little Ol 160hp tips...

EDIT: Rich tree'd me... I thought 160's though... Still small by comparison to most big HP guys...Impressive

Last edited:
HA!!

Little Ol 160hp tips...

EDIT: Rich tree'd me... I thought 160's though... Still small by comparison to most big HP guys...Impressive

150's - 160's....I told Lenny at DDP I wanted them right in between his 120's and 200's.

The days of needing gigantic injectors with crappy street manners are over.

Last edited:
Amen Bruh!! Preach it!! lol

:snoop:

WORD!

Flavor-Flav-ps01.jpg

:hehe:

Good job Rich....we all know that tuning isn't the key to great results, it's the data logging. Got any pics or logs you want to share?

Cheers
Cindy

Good job Rich....we all know that tuning isn't the key to great results, it's the data logging. Got any pics or logs you want to share?

Cheers
Cindy

Ya mean like this one....just had to be a barrier in the way on this launch.

Launchon1089Passsmall.jpg

Data from the instant it went through the traps....

DashboardShot.jpg

I've been saying the exact same thing and you're proving it.

Even with the 64 over 80 and the nitrous, anything bigger than the 150's that are in it and I can over fuel it at will.

What everyone thought was CR's running clean on the top end was nothing more than the fuel limiters kicking in at 2800 RPM's. That's no longer an issue.

We're gonna see some pretty wicked common rails this season.

150's - 160's....I told Lenny at DDP I wanted them right in between his 120's and 200's.

The days of needing gigantic injectors with crappy street manners are over.

if they are anythig like the ddp's I just seen they could be anywhere from 120-200s...lol

That's amazing Rich! Damn good run. Cant wait to see some more videos of it!

Im starting to read through your 169 page document on CF. LOL

Back