Fleece stand-alone VNT is ON THE TRUCK!

any word on that fleece controller yet that will be availble to the general public?

Forrest has the VNT controller (Garrett) which has been available for over a year now.

The VGT controllers are available for 1998.5-2005 and 2007 trucks with or without exhaust brake feature.

Thanks,

Brayden

two quick questions i was wondering if the stand alone is available through fleece and also do these turbos bolt up to a second gen or would i need a custom flange on the exhaust manifold thanks

you should be able to buy it direct from fleece and i'm pretty sure you'll still need an adapter or the 6.7l manifold to make it work.

leave the stock charger on my 12 valve and put the ve under it to make a set of towing twins

two quick questions i was wondering if the stand alone is available through fleece and also do these turbos bolt up to a second gen or would i need a custom flange on the exhaust manifold thanks

The controller is available from Fleece and only Fleece as far as I know. And the easiest way to mount these is to use a 6.7 manifold. Bolts right up to a 5.9 block!

The controller is available from Fleece and only Fleece as far as I know. And the easiest way to mount these is to use a 6.7 manifold. Bolts right up to a 5.9 block!

I see in your sig. you have a 66mm vgt turbo, how do you like it? Is it a Holset or Garret? Is these turbos comparable with twinturbos?

Brayden I got the controller kit today, how do you solve the cooling om the turbo on 3rd gen, maybe through the cab heater?

not gonna work. theyre too close to the same size. unless you get a bigger VE like a 551.

Garrett

I was wanting to do this too. Are you saying that a primary WH1C and a secondary HE351VE would not work well?

The WH1C is a 54mm compressor, and the HE351ve is a 60mm compressor. Definitely won't work Nick. S471 or S475 primary with a HE351VE secondary would be a awesome setup.

I see in your sig. you have a 66mm vgt turbo, how do you like it? Is it a Holset or Garret? Is these turbos comparable with twinturbos?

This turbo is awesome, but this is the only turbo I have had other than a stock one. Like Brayden said its a little bit of both LOL

The WH1C is a 54mm compressor, and the HE351ve is a 60mm compressor. Definitely won't work Nick. S471 or S475 primary with a HE351VE secondary would be a awesome setup.

with an external gate...

with an external gate...

Did you have to use an external gate in this setup, or is it just to open up the vgt to prevent overspeed?
Have bougth a 351ve and have plans to a setup like that. If a get i work well as a single first...
//Nilsson