Floor Shifter pics....

Thats very clean install. How is your cable ran?

The cable comes out the back of this shifter and the mount is welded to the frame for the center console.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1365374763655.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1365374763655.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 0
  • uploadfromtaptalk1365374782078.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1365374782078.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 0
  • uploadfromtaptalk1365374806614.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1365374806614.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 0
I have maintained the tv lever. Unless someone specifically builds a 'constant pressure' VB, it's recommended

yeah, i need a new tv cable.... I broke the stupid end off, do ya'll know a good place to source one?

yeah, i need a new tv cable.... I broke the stupid end off, do ya'll know a good place to source one?

For what year truck? I have a friend who bought one for his 95 and didn't use it needs to sell...

its an 02'.... it may be the same... I'm not sure, it came off a 99', i could try it and send it back... how far are you from me? I live in the boro now, maybe i could meet you in lebanon?

Last edited:
its an 02'.... it may be the same... I'm not sure, it came off a 99', i could try it and send it back... how far are you from me? I live in the boro now, maybe i could meet you in lebanon?

I live another 20 miles north of Lebanon....small town called Bethpage in Sumner County.

My friend that own's the cable runs dispatch for a small independant trucking company in Portland if you ever get up there or the Franklin, KY area.

I will call my friend at the dodge dealer in Gallatin tomorrow and see if they are the same I'm sure we can work something out if they are.

Last edited:
alright, you can call me at work tomorrow if you like ext 23....

I'm using a Megashifter that I extended with some wrenches. Its not the smoothest but it works. Cheetah shifter should be here Thursday so that will be a nice upgrade.

Attachments

• 100_0381.jpg
    100_0381.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 0
the one that came stock in my truck :hehe: Transgo TFOD-3 manual VB kit.

Ha. I would assume that isn't constant pressure then. I know some guys just turnbuckle the tv shaft on the trans but wouldn't be the best for a street truck.

from phone

I needed room for a carseat

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2
98E181BC-9268-4B99-A3B1-DEE5C5C9BB5E-53215-0000272737D530B9_zpsa89eb0c0.jpg

I like the way you think!

Looks good. I don't know if yours is hooked up yet, but I had to change the length of the lever on the trans to get it in time with the detents in the shifter.

Looks good. I don't know if yours is hooked up yet, but I had to change the length of the lever on the trans to get it in time with the detents in the shifter.

I haven't hooked it up yet, do you have any more pics or info on what you changed other than what you already posted? What tranny also?

Last edited:
avyjy4yv.jpg

I made this one temporarily with what i had laying around until I get a design for my next one. It is nice having the shifter in a comfortable position with a manual vb. I always rest my arm on my center console so I mounted it high enough where I don't have to move much.

Thanks, it's a b&m bandit. I scored it on ebay w/o a cable and hardware for $100. It's 1.5" wide. My daughterss 3.5 and when she's bangin gears for me I don't have to worry about her missin one.

That's the cleanest one yet! Doesn't take up much room and easy to mount! Now where Do I find One! Others asked about a constant pressure vlave body Goerend makes one! I run it and love it!