Flyin' in Indy.....

I never thought I'd post regarding Wadetastic, but damn man, wtf are you on?? I could've swore part of religious teachings was to be void of all ego?? Even if you know 100% that you're correct, you don't talk down to anyone, no matter what they say.

If I remember correctly, the WOP dragster with the 7.3 and quad turbos crossed the scales just over 2700 with the driver in it. I have no problem believing that Hypermax's 466 is 3500...that's a huge motor

Jeff said that the hypermax rail makes his rail look like a jr dragster its so big. He said the guys got to use a freakin step ladder to get in the damn thing!

Jeff said that the hypermax rail makes his rail look like a jr dragster its so big. He said the guys got to use a freakin step ladder to get in the damn thing!

He ain't kiddin about that thing making the Powerflow Dragster look like a jr. LOL the hypermax is a crazy machine!

What happened to Jeff in the finals?
Fuel pump went out on it...caused a little Turbo damage too. Nothing that wont keep him from Muncie next weekend. Fleece has the Turbo now, and Jeff said he's gonna stay a little late at the shop to go over the fuel system...new pump and go over the injectors.

I don't know what it weighs but it sure the hell is big. Reminds me of an old diesel dragster that use to race at Woodburn and Seattle a little, had a huge truck engine in it of some kind. Was sponsored and raced by some trade school IIRC. Been a few years since I've seen it.

Hypermax

The car is big in everyway to fit and handle the motor. I also want to say that the crew on the car are some very nice people and good sports. They were working there butts of to get the car ready for the final. It was also nice to see a top level NHRA guy driving the car. It was a honor to race(and lose) to a big time racer. Now I will just try harder and be more prepaired to try and get a win against them. Wade, you really need to just stay off the web! You were doing such a good job until you made a few passes and now you have to tell everyone how bada$$ you are.

The car is big in everyway to fit and handle the motor. I also want to say that the crew on the car are some very nice people and good sports. They were working there butts of to get the car ready for the final. It was also nice to see a top level NHRA guy driving the car. It was a honor to race(and lose) to a big time racer. Now I will just try harder and be more prepaired to try and get a win against them. Wade, you really need to just stay off the web! You were doing such a good job until you made a few passes and now you have to tell everyone how bada$$ you are.

Any reason you could see why it didn't go faster than 8.20 in the finals?

Any reason you could see why it didn't go faster than 8.20 in the finals?

He doesn't have the car turned up yet. Jeff is working on why the car still sputters like it does. He think's he knows what the issue is, and is working on resolving it. I think if all goes well this week, he'll run a little harder next weekend in Muncie.

you're a good sport too brutha!

LMAO Tuned down, and still runs 8.20's. I give up, I'm moving back into my parents basement.

LOL don't give up...just buy a lighter car!!

Jeff plans on turning the whick up when he figures out the best way to intercool the race car. Right now he doesn't want to hurt anything, so he is keeping it where it is...once he figures out the cooling though...:evil

You guys are funny. I was actually wondering about the Hypermax dragster, not Jeff. I know why Jeff is running slow, he's not willing to spray a 600 shot like me LOL