Flyin' in Indy.....

How about we ban him again so threads like these are spent talking about wicked fast trucks, dragsters, cars etc. instead of just constantly bashing.... frick

nothing personal wade

:lolly: That should be a number 1 for me...not a number 7 for you.

I just get irritated because you are constantly derailing and ruining quality threads.

thats where you guys dont get it....false information was posted, i responded with facts.

Thats where some cant handle the truth (or dont understand the truth) and turn to bashing.

Im all about talking on topic and all that, but go back and look who provoked who into a thread derail...

Guess I'm the only one with a garage that has lights on it.

Yea sarcasm.

see this is where you just dont get it...

Chassis adjustments need to be made one at a time and at the track, not late nights in the garage, where no verification of adjustments can be made.

There's a reason why pro teams spend millions on chassis/engine tuning a year...

thats where you guys dont get it....false information was posted, i responded with facts.

Facts? You have no idea what these cars really weigh unless you are there when they are on the scales. You are not responding with facts, just speculation.

Dude, I know what the dragster weighs, because Scheid Diesel told me a few years ago. It wasn't 2300-2400. In your calculations you forgot fluids, the transmission, a huge clutch and bellhousing, steel parts in the trans, the water injection system, etc. All those parts add up. I have no doubt that people could build a Cummins dragster in the 2300-2400 range, but that doesn't mean that Dan's is that light.

Also, Larry Larson and plenty of other street cars are spec'd to run 6.0 at 3300+ pounds. NHRA is also famous for making exceptions in some cases (such as IRS) if it's proven the vehicle is safe at speed.

Wade

Why must you talk about something you know nothing about and then say it's facts??? My car with me in it is 2205. You need to see the Hypermax car before you could EVER GUESS at it's weight! I'm going to tell you now to not even come over and try to talk to me at Muncie because I mite just smack you in the mouth! I'm sure someone will bail me out. Why can't you just keep you trap shut? Who all is up for a little bail money to shut up boy wonder?

Why must you talk about something you know nothing about and then say it's facts??? My car with me in it is 2205. You need to see the Hypermax car before you could EVER GUESS at it's weight! I'm going to tell you now to not even come over and try to talk to me at Muncie because I mite just smack you in the mouth! I'm sure someone will bail me out. Why can't you just keep you trap shut? Who all is up for a little bail money to shut up boy wonder?

I got 5 on it!! Think the local jail takes PayPal??

I have a question Wade....what would the members of the church that "saved" you think of your words you put on the internet for the whole world to read?

see this is where you just dont get it...

Chassis adjustments need to be made one at a time and at the track, not late nights in the garage, where no verification of adjustments can be made.

There's a reason why pro teams spend millions on chassis/engine tuning a year...[/QUOTE]

And yet here I am wondering why anyone would give you so much as a penny to do the whole lot of nothing I see you doing.

I've stayed out of the anti Wade threads, but his posts this week about other rides and the negativity about an event you were not even at is over the top. You sir, (Wade) are a cancer to diesel racing.

Last edited:
it's not my place to judge someone's faith or question someone's belief in their god but I believe that before someone can start using religion for political gain they should at least make an attempt to live by the 10 commandments.
yes wade I believe what the man told me about the weight of his car. I could look into his eyes & tell he wasn't a liar & he had no politics or reason to lie yet you want to get on a public forum & call him a liar. is that the Christian thing to do ?
I vote we put a serpent on his belly like we did to Graydon, only this time we use a black Momba ...

Last edited:
I vote we put a serpent on his belly like we did to Graydon, only this time we use a black Momba ...

I don't know how the hell hollywoods truck is going to fit but hell I'm willing to try

LOL

Sometimes I want to believe there is something good in him but I have yet to find it. I wonder what diesel motorsports would be without him. Probably better and less company's would be mad at us. We all know you hired people to be the innovator for you and that you claim to work on your own stuff but yet it's been the same excuse every time you go out. So be it runs in the 7s it's to where you don't know if it will last a race. I have yet to see a series be run only one pass the whole time. When was the last time you backed up a time? I only see one here and there.

Jeff i got your bail money. The only kicker is you have to get it on video so all of us here can enjoy it as much as you LMAO!

Wade, STFU, You don't even race at large diesel events, And when you do show up to some sort of diesel events you make bi runs! Fckin puzzy!

Jeff I've got you covered, take out a few teeth, old Ron Kock might enjoy Wade Wade more that way.:D

Now now Jeff...let's not hurt them steering hands. I'm sure we can find someone to handle Wade if we need to...

Wade if I were you, I'd listen to the advice others are sayin' to you man. I'd hate to hear on the news there was a riot at a diesel event in Muncie...just sayin'. Unless it's your ride, or something you personally put your hands in on and are a part of the race team to know such things...just keep your comments to yourself man. Just sayin'...

I find it funny that all of the "work" Wade did at TS to win hearts and minds has been flushed down the chitter in a matter of about 3 posts.

Back to the PR school again Wade. You have managed to hit yourself in the cods.... again.