FOR SALE 1996 cummins with twins

well in that case i will give you 4500 for yours since thats what the blue book is on it prolly. And it was 9000 obo and if you havent noticed i said id take 6 with stock wheels on it dip****. I can get a front and back bumper new for $450, found a set of seats for $75, have the gauges rewired and wiring redone cheap. I have exhaust for it and i can get a front driveshaft and all the pieces for 100.

Well like I said DIPSH!T post the specs and shut up. If its so great and its built so well post the specs or ANY kind of proof of the claimed "built" motor and tranny and prove all of us wrong. You show proof and then we will have nothing to bad mouth. Pissing everyone off who is actually looking at your thread sounds like a pretty good way to sell it. Ever think some of the people on here may have actually been interested or wanting info? But instead of posting it you wanna act like johnny bad ass tough guy. If you dont like it here, leave. Trust me you wont be missed.

Im just talkin here this guy is just trying to sell his truck if you dont like the price just move on. The truck has potential it may have a few problems but I challenge you to go out and build a truck for any cheaper. You might have to put 2-3 thousand in it to make it a nice super running truck but your still only looking at 11-12k. So a good bump for a good seller!!

well in that case i will give you 4500 for yours since thats what the blue book is on it prolly. And it was 9000 obo and if you havent noticed i said id take 6 with stock wheels on it dip****. I can get a front and back bumper new for $450, found a set of seats for $75, have the gauges rewired and wiring redone cheap. I have exhaust for it and i can get a front driveshaft and all the pieces for 100.

Hey, Captain douchery. I pointed out some of the 5th grade English errors for you.

So, you'll sell it for $6000, wonder what prompted that price drop? Do you really think the set of wheels on it are worth $3000?

Might I suggest you change your attitude, or I'll send these guys to have a word with you

6a010535f582e8970b010536c83713970b-800wi

Im just talkin here this guy is just trying to sell his truck if you dont like the price just move on. The truck has potential it may have a few problems but I challenge you to go out and build a truck for any cheaper. You might have to put 2-3 thousand in it to make it a nice super running truck but your still only looking at 11-12k. So a good bump for a good seller!!

If you saw someone selling lemon aid and you very well know that the guy just pissed in the cup, would you give a heads up to the 80 year old lady or laugh while she drank it?

If you saw someone selling lemon aid and you very well know that the guy just pissed in the cup, would you give a heads up to the 80 year old lady or laugh while she drank it?

:clap:
Some people just dont get it

so are you going to post up some specs, or more pictures, or a video of it running anytime this week or what ???

Serious? I would give you 4K as is delivered to south Texas. And that's with bumpers, exhaust, and drivshafts and gauges working properly. If that piece is worth 9k like you say I practicly gave my 06 quad-cab dually away for only 10k. And it was turn key operation guy. What a tool you are.

thanks. Wow im suprised some of you guys havent put one of your smart ass comments on here like ya did when i was trying to sell it.

Geez. It was getting pretty heated there for awhile.

:pop:

Glad that's over with. Or is it...

Ya that jasonczerak and gibson guy likes to comment on my other thread of my parts i have for sale an call me a loser and douchebag over the computer and bad mouth me like there provin somethin.

We proved it wasn't worth $9000 you dumbass. What did you really sell if for anyways? $5000?

well congrats on you for doin that! You want a pat on the back? I never said it was worth 9000. I said what i had in it and what i started the price out as. And you go build a 96 cummins with automatic and tell me how much money you have wrapped up in it. Whats it goin to cost you to buy a nice stock 96 with good paint, no rust and everything good on it? atleast $5000-8000. Then take the motor out and rebuild it and do some head work, injectors, pump, head studs, turbo, and all the other stuff and then build a tranny. Ya your going to have a good 15-20 k in it easy. I think my 96 was worth atleast 8000 with that stuff that was on it and done to it even though the outside was rough. My friend just did about the same stuff to his and spent over 20,000 on the motor and repainted it and made it look really nice but whos going to pay 30,000 for that? I think mine needed a little work and some paint and someone would have a nice truck for a fraction of what it would cost to build one. Now since its sold can you please quit trying to make me look like a bad seller on my other thread where i have my cr parts for sale?

Im not gonna internet beat you up or call you an idiot but I will say some of these guys have great points. When you claim you have something built its a good idea to have proof. I sell ALOT of modified trucks and every single one comes with a build sheet of exactly what Ive done to it. That guy you bought it from FORGOT to bring substantial parts along for the truck so how credible are his ramblings on Ebay? I could sell you a truck and tell you it has this and that all day long and call you a fool when you drive off because you already said you arent a mechanic. However I have a conscience and could never screw anyone like that. The guy you bought from could have blown alot of smoke up yours and you would have never known. There is alot of sloppy stuff about that truck that pictures alone would have scared me off from buying it on Ebay. My point is that maybe before you buy another "modified" truck that you take a well seasoned sidekick along to help analize your purchase. I would rather suffer a negatve feedback by driving off than to haul that truck home. Ebay and Paypal will NOT be your friend once you take pocession. Hopefully your next purchase wont leave you so upside down.