Fuel system set-up

It should. I ran my 18psi FASS for a couple months with no ill effects.

Dang guys I only run 15 psi at WOT using the stock lift pump, add the A1000 to the mix and it's at 50, with a 13mm pump it would pull down to 3 psi, been running some sort of high end pump for 5 years now.

Jim

So a air dog 150 for the VP44 wont work with the P-7100 even when you up the feed pressure?

if you turn the pressure up that will work but will probably take the life out of the motor on the pump. you can buy a raptor and put inline to set the pressure up, they are adjustable. just install it between your airdog and the p pump.

Factory specs are only 18psi idle, 25 @ 2500rpm. After 200,000 miles of 25psi I don't think it will fuss if you leave the pressure around there. Although, it might like a little more

Factory specs are only 18psi idle, 25 @ 2500rpm. After 200,000 miles of 25psi I don't think it will fuss if you leave the pressure around there. Although, it might like a little more

I couldnt believe the differance when i went to 50 PSI it was like nite and day:rockwoot:

Also remember that they are talking 550cc's of fuel instead of the 200ish stock...for all our "big" P-Pumps we recommend 50-75 psi all the time, these are competition only pumps, but the same ill effects will be found on a street/strip/puller P7100...

if you turn the pressure up that will work but will probably take the life out of the motor on the pump. you can buy a raptor and put inline to set the pressure up, they are adjustable. just install it between your airdog and the p pump.

So would i keep 20psi on the 150 feeding the high pressure pump?

Are you guys coming up for our pull on the 25th? I believe Ladell and Lamar will be coming down.

ladell told me that he has done this a few times and it has worked great. he didnt tell me the pressure, i never asked to be honest. this is what im going to do when i do mine sometime this winter/early spring.

as far as if we are coming down or not, thats a jeremy question. im gonna try to pull my truck this weekend for the first time since my crash, so we'll see how that goes...

Do you trust east coast with pump work? Aot of people around here dont like thoes guys for anything, I have had very good experiances with them. I mianly deal with Ladell but they are nice guys, dont try to push products on you...

I am looking to get a 550cc 4,500rpm pump. Columbus diesel supply wont call me back, the local pump shop wants $3750 for one(He does the best work around). Would you recommend East Coast to make a pump?

yeah, they are doing mine. pm timebomb and see if he can get you a 215 pump, then call ladell and see what he can do for ya. we compete against them guys but that doesnt mean that i wont get work done from them. they have done all the work on their trucks and many, many more up in that area, so yeah i would let them do it for you.:rockwoot:

yeah, they are doing mine. pm timebomb and see if he can get you a 215 pump, then call ladell and see what he can do for ya. we compete against them guys but that doesnt mean that i wont get work done from them. they have done all the work on their trucks and many, many more up in that area, so yeah i would let them do it for you.:rockwoot:

I talked to Ladell many times and been up there. I got my head, airdog, turbo all from them. They gave me a very good price for a pump.

FYI for the dyno types I gained nothing going from 50 to 100 psi on back to back runs.

Jim

I am going to be getting big pump from airdog i think to replace my current FASS set-up, is a 1/2" (-8AN) line with a y-block dual feeding the pump going to be enough, or should I go 5/8" (-10AN) to the y-block with dual 1/2" to the pump then