Fuel system set-up

So a air dog 150 for the VP44 wont work with the P-7100 even when you up the feed pressure?

I got in touch with the folks at AD and they sent me out a spring to change the output of my FP150 to ~40lbs for when I do my conversion. Just a heads up b4 you try to sell yours or go buy something else.

James

from what I gathered when you put the 40psi springs in a 150 that is designed for the 24v (less than 25psi normally) it takes alot of life out of the pump and it cant keep up.

for someone going to 500+cc's of fuel with a p-pump you either need a bigger pump made for 150gph at 50psi or run an AD with a raptor pump inline with it. im waiting for AD's new big hp 12 valve version to come out, more than enough fuel!

I wouldn't think that AD would sell you a spring that would kill their own pump when they have a lifetime warranty on the pump. I told them exactly what I was going to do with the pump and that is exactly what he said to do. I'm not saying that it won't take some life out of the pump, just telling you what they told me. Who is to say that the spring is only diff between the AD FP 150 for the 12v and the AD FP150 for the 24v? Then again I'm not shooting for all out power with the truck and don't need 60+ psi, and if I do, I can always get a raptor later and add it in-line.

James [><]