fueling ?

bs&t

i know what i know
i am running a 95 12v with 370 maries 191 delivers valves, 0 plate , a water meth kit and a 60mm charger when i jump on the thottle it brakes up has any one else have or had this problem and do they have any idea how to fix it the truck runs fine up the road it only does it with no load on it like when u are bringing your rpms up on the line as soon as there is a load to it it stops

yes do u have any ideals it smoke the hole time that it picks up

stock for now i was having that done when i do 4k kit

Sounds like a common timing issue... Bump the timing and it should clear up I would stay below 20 degrees with ur injectors

i hate my injectors they just plain suck i want to go to 5 18s do u think that is to big i also want to go to full cut d vavles

Depending on ur washer thickness 17 to 19 if ur playin safe. People will say 5x18s are too big. I have read the smaller pumps like more injector. I've ran ddp4s and a lot larger IMO 5x16 or 5x14 with correct spray pattern will better suit u better. 5x16 is really close to the limit with these pumps IMO. Forget about the full cuts they're not terrible but they have a specific place and he street is not one of them. If ur not already u will soon be looking for more air.

what do u charge and can u install 4 k kit i dont want to mess the pump up i have a guy willing to do it he wants 350 to do 4k kit vavle spring timing and a mack rack plug

what do u charge and can u install 4 k kit i dont want to mess the pump up i have a guy willing to do it he wants 350 to do 4k kit vavle spring timing and a mack rack plug

I enjoy working on trucks doesnt matter if its my truck or someone else's, I do it for free. If you would like me to help you do it I will.