fueling ?

You need the timing kit as posted earlier for doing the timing advance. You also need a valve spring compression tool and a delivery valve holder socket.

the only thing I don't have is the valve spring compressor tool. everything else I have done before Im near delta PA which is bout 10 min north if MD.

are you gonna be at the buck on the 26th?

i live next to him and we are in North Eastern PA. bout 40 min south of Binghampton. but we know nothing about buck the 26th. we have the county pulls the 27th

thought you were closer to york county? ... any way the buck is a good size pull that is going to be held on the 26th. they pull stock and mod classes and have a short drag race its more of a hole shot race but still fun to watch. starts at 7 we normally get there round 1ish for some tailgateing. pull is off rt 272 in buck county pa

alright i wont be able to make it but maybe he can. i leave to go out to penn state at about 1 for some tailgating. then we have a football game against iowa. i have season tickets and cant abandon the student section. WE ARE PENN STATE

yeah everyone still have college spunk in them. i just happen to be living it right now. im just glad i am able to fun in school and take the ladies out in the cummins. only downfall most girls aren't a fan of black smoke. i hear that im killing the birds every time i start my truck.

ok i have to say thank to everyone that told me i could do it we where messing with the truck tonight and i hit 3500 rpm on stock springs but my truck now idles at 1000rpm how do u adjust your idle

I have seen 792hp at one of my shows with stock 370's.

5x18's + 60mm charger = bad idea

Ron...
Come On Now....Picaso and a bad memory....LOL

i would like to hear more about the 370s flowing that much fuel and how its possible :bow:

i want to be filled in on this also. i don't see 370's making 800 hp. what else was he running in the set up?

I thought I read somewhere he was not running stock pistons when he made that number ... I'm not 100% on that maybe he will chime in

i dont see 800 hp being made on 370s with stock pistons. i hear on here all the time that a 90hp stick is more beneficial than a 370 they are just cheap power and lots of smoke.

I'm not saying it can't be done with stock pistions I just thought he was running a marine style pistion.

Last edited:
alright im not argueing or anything about the point but just curious what you mean when you say tuning what do you tune on these things besides the afc im asking this because people tell me all the time that i cant achieve more than 450 with my setup plus a turbo such as a 64mm for example
i dont know anything at all when it comes to this stuff except what im told and i dont know what else to do besides ask alot of questions even if they sound stupid

i was told that 370 are a good injetor for what u pay for them they will suport alot of power but they run hot they have the wrong spray pattern

thats why they make the marine bowl pistons. and the thiner washers. drops the injector a lil father in and the bowl is wide and shallower to catch it all from the marine sprat pattern. this way its more bowl and not your cylinder walls

I know i have the thinner washer thank you for telling me what i told you that like 3 weeks ago.