fueling ?

The price bs&t mentioned also includes changing the valve springs. I know his typing is a little hard to follow LOL

this is a good price ... I'm not trying to take business away from you I just enjoy tinkering with these

this is a good price ... I'm not trying to take business away from you I just enjoy tinkering with these

Don't get me wrong..I'm not the guy that signed up for the work. Just saying that Tony's comment about spending the money on the timing kit doesn't quite justify all of what bs&t was going to get done for $350.

well dave u can have my biss i would like to learn how to do it if u would leave me a number i will call and find out where u are at and find out how far away u are from me

i have never mess with anything like that and i dont know what the risks are im 20 years old and dont have a lot of money so i dont want to spend it on something that could have been provented by finding some one that know what is going on in there a little better then me i dont want to sound like a whimp

i have never mess with anything like that and i dont know what the risks are im 20 years old and dont have a lot of money so i dont want to spend it on something that could have been provented by finding some one that know what is going on in there a little better then me i dont want to sound like a whimp

You have to pop your cherry sooner or later. LOL

What you want done IS NOT hard to do.

do u need any special tool i have 4k kit, rack plug, and all 12 of the valve springs what elese do i need

do u need any special tool i have 4k kit, rack plug, and all 12 of the valve springs what elese do i need

You need the timing kit as posted earlier for doing the timing advance. You also need a valve spring compression tool and a delivery valve holder socket.

i think i wouldn't mess with it. i would just let them do it and have it done by sunday. i really havent seen anything on the mac rack plug for your pump

im not going to have it done in time man that blows there is no way i can pull that out of my ars

If you have the stuff, I would install the GSK just keep your RPMs under 3300-3500. Then again I ran my truck for about 20,000 miles without the 60# springs, nothing happened and I'm not nice to my vehicles.
The GSK makes the most difference IMO. Only takes a couple hours the first time.

i wouldn't be concerned with valve float.. most of the tests we did proved that there was no valve floating caused by high RPM, but we have opened valves with boost/ drive pressure. With all valves closed we put regulated air to the intake manifold.. we found that less than 45 psi can open your intake valves, this is the same with exhaust, but at a higher pressure, due to the less amount of surface area of the valve seat... there is a much heavier valvetrain in a small block chevy with softer valve springs. these engines have no problems spinning past 4000 rpm..