G&J Diesel Big Sky Truck Fest - August 25th

NHRDA

Date: August 24th, 2013
Rain date if needed: Sunday August 25th, 2013

8405 Raceway Drive, Acton, MT 59002

Friday: August 23rd, 2013 - Competitor move in 1pm-5pm.

Saturday: August 24th, 2013 - Schedule of Events: (scheduled times may vary)
10am - Competitor gates open
11am - Spectator gates open
10:30am - Mandatory driver's meeting at the NHRDA trailer
12pm - 5pm - NHRDA Diesel Drag Racing
Featuring Top Diesel, Pro Stock, Pro Street, Super Street, Super Diesel and Sportsman
12pm - 3pm - Show N Shine
12pm - 7pm - Dyno runs
5:30pm - Burnout Contest
6pm - 8pm Sled Pulls
Featuring Super Stock, 3.0 and 2.6. NPSA points pull for all classes.

Admission Fees:
Spectator $25.00
Kids (Ages 6-12) $10.00 (kids 5 & under free)

Competitor Fee's
$25.00 Entrance fee for drag racers,sled pullers,show n shine, dyno & burnout contest

Tech Cards $40.00 Top Diesel, Pro Stock, Pro Street and Super Street
$20.00 Super Diesel and Sportsman

Make sure to buy your advance tickets and tech cards online! National Hot Rod Diesel Association on Eventbrite

Cool to see this event is back again but I wish it wasn't the same weekend as Scheids Diesel Extravaganza.

I've always seemed to miss this event. But not this year. Gotta get out there and support Brad foor supporting the event

Drag racing, Great BBQ, Great Friends, Live Band, one of the best stops on the NHRDA tour. The Billings track had the best prep of any track in 2012 that we competed on.

Last edited:
Rob is right, absolutely the best preped track we raced on last year. Great track owner, really cares about what we think and wants our input. Also a great crowd turnout for being out in the boonies.

Looking forward to another fun time up there! I may also bring my gasser & our Jr and catch the National Open the next day at Lewistown.

pretty sure ill make it this year not sure if i'll have my new motor in by then or not but regardless ill be racing and pulling till she pops! :D

Make sure you book your rooms at the Holiday Inn - Grand Montana, the Official Host Hotel for the Big Sky Truck Fest!

Friday Night Kick Off Party from 7 pm to 9 pm in the Lounge of the Holiday Inn!!

BSTF-Hotel_zpsdd4ba6e9.jpg

We will have two bays open for those last minute repairs, that some of use will need.
If any one is coming in early we would like to display some trucks around town.
The hotel has a huge parking lot and they would also like use to show some trucks there for the KICK OFF PARTY.

If we can make it down early we would for sure put our truck on display somewhere.

We will try to make the kick off party as well

We'll be there with the Chevelle and Pull Truck. :) should be early enough to show both at the hotel when we arrive.

We need as many competitors on display at the kick off party as KULR 8 Tv is going to come over and do a TV interview on the event and cover Saturday event

Trying to get everyone there by 6pm