G.M. Performance Parts Dragster Vs. Power Services Funny car at NADM’s Spring break n

Sir, that would be incorrect.

Unless the man himself (Mike Wood) comes on here to tell his side of the story, you're just stirring the pot. Mike sent me an email this morning again stating that they (NX) posted their press release on this site.

John, you should go read that again.

The rumors, lies, deception, speculation, and negative remarks need to stop now on this subject.

I am the first to say that Greg has fallen way short on acting professional. I only hope that Greg finds a way to keep his mouth and keyboard quiet and let his car do the talking. Had he focused on that from the beginning, he would have made it to the track long ago. His behavior has been deplorable at times, but some of the other posts on this site have been just as bad.

I have to tell you guys, I am pretty disgusted at all of this. Racing is not easy (yes, I am a racer too.) If I had the connections, I'd probably have a Diesel in my car out there running with you guys. I am amazed at what some of the racers and engine builders out there have done. Some with big bucks and some with very little. It truly is a shame that we can't all just get along and be happy for the guys excelling in their category. Even in my circles, there are folks who struggle. Even if they are a team I don't care for, I may choose not to help them... but I can't kick them while they are down.

Once upon a time, there was a thing called honor, integrity, and class, and people followed a thing called the "golden rule"......................

You reap the seeds you sew. plain and simple. i have no dog in this fight, im just simple man from kansas thats building a truck to occasionally send down a 1/4. either way, nobody here was born with the mindset of lets hate greg hogue from birth. this is, from what ive seen over the many years on here, a situation that mr hogue has brought on himself with his mouth. i personally wouldnt defend a guy like that let alone employ/sponsor him.......