G.M. Performance Parts Dragster Vs. Power Services Funny car at NADM’s Spring break n

Not so fast Eddie Haskell ! The other guy has always done what he said he would do , when he said he would do it & I'm not talking about money alone. I have seen that org give sponsors extras if for some reason things didn't work out and do what he could to get them their money's worth .
the boys you are representing have a " screw you pay me" attitude.
Oh it rained? .." screw you pay me!"
Didn't have enough people in your class ? " screw you pay me"
You didn't get everything promised on your sponsorship contract? " screw you pay me"
Your banner blew away in the wind & didn't get put up ? " screw you pay me"
there's only 200 people in the stands & I promised 10,000? yep you guessed it. "screw you pay me"
And if you don't pay me I'm going to get my sister in law who knows an at tourney to give you a call!
So tell me Greg ? why would a org make a name change ?

I can't put enough LOL. So I'll just put one LOL. Well that's two. Anyhow LOL

Last edited:
So Greg never had any engine failure while it was running?

Says in here he performs a leak down test before every run and that's how he discovered a valve seat issue. He goes on to say the car will run 6.70@200+ 10 times in a row, yards yada yada

"To put the record straight, we didn’t have a catastrophic engine failure, I leak test my engine after every weekend. One hole leaked 35% more than the others, a valve seat moved .020 this was minor, the pistons had a small about of damage from something that the engine ingested, while the engine was not running. We have since stop using the scoop tray as a tool tray lol. And since I have 10 spare pistons I just put a new one in sending the one I took out back to JE to look at anyway.

This car is fast, really fast, and will have no problem running 6.70 @ 200 10 times in a row. We are 900 lbs lighter than the other Dmax truck or even more enlightening 35% lighter. And do it fairly smoke free. The CR and for that matter the Dmax engine platform will soon hold all the records.

As far as Alex driving. Alex is a good and experienced NHRA proven Top Dragster driver. I agree with his post on the other page, there are a lot of great people in the diesel world, but this sports is plagued with a group of nobody’s that their only claim to fame is being forums moderator and bully’s, and only connection to the sports is to show up at events a promote the drunken hill Billy attitude that is killing us.
I have been racing diesels for 10 years now, and plan on doing it for a little while longer"

http://www.duramaxdiesels.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43242&page=11

I still can't wait until Greg pops off to the wrong "drunken hill Billy" in person....I'm gonna laugh and laugh and laugh some more....

I still can't wait until Greg pops off to the wrong "drunken hill Billy" in person....I'm gonna laugh and laugh and laugh some more....

Laugh all you want but be sure to keep the camera rolling for the rest of us...

Isn't striking an officer punishable by death? Oh wait Greg, that was actually you posing as an officer. Sorry, i remember, we were all supposed to forget about that.

So Greg never had any engine failure while it was running?

Says in here he performs a leak down test before every run and that's how he discovered a valve seat issue. He goes on to say the car will run 6.70@200+ 10 times in a row, yards yada yada

"To put the record straight, we didn’t have a catastrophic engine failure, I leak test my engine after every weekend. One hole leaked 35% more than the others, a valve seat moved .020 this was minor, the pistons had a small about of damage from something that the engine ingested, while the engine was not running. We have since stop using the scoop tray as a tool tray lol. And since I have 10 spare pistons I just put a new one in sending the one I took out back to JE to look at anyway.

This car is fast, really fast, and will have no problem running 6.70 @ 200 10 times in a row. We are 900 lbs lighter than the other Dmax truck or even more enlightening 35% lighter. And do it fairly smoke free. The CR and for that matter the Dmax engine platform will soon hold all the records.

As far as Alex driving. Alex is a good and experienced NHRA proven Top Dragster driver. I agree with his post on the other page, there are a lot of great people in the diesel world, but this sports is plagued with a group of nobody’s that their only claim to fame is being forums moderator and bully’s, and only connection to the sports is to show up at events a promote the drunken hill Billy attitude that is killing us.
I have been racing diesels for 10 years now, and plan on doing it for a little while longer"

http://www.duramaxdiesels.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43242&page=11

photo_zpsf20b461b.jpg