G.M. Performance Parts Dragster Vs. Power Services Funny car at NADM’s Spring break n

All the years, all the hype, all the BS we've put up with...... AND YOU'RE STILL NOT GOING TO DRIVE YOUR RAIL DOWN THE RACE TRACK. It's a win win for you. If Charlie wins, you'll talk... If John wins, you'll say it wasn't you driving.

Why the heck would John wanna race Your car and not you Greg?

Is it something John has committed to or is Comp trying to mislead people to think it is to get more people to show up? Unless Robinson has committed I think the title of the thread should be changed.

EDIT: I see Robinson lurking. Hopefully he will respond. Him and greg are tight!

Last edited:
I will go ahead & defuse this little marketing stunt pulled by the Eddie Haskell & Lumpy. Looks to me like you guys are trying to put some butts in the seats on my dime. Greg, I want your dumb ass in the car when we line them up. How about april 5th. same track. running right behind the Nitro fuel altereds? this way your counterfeit nadm buddies don't get to prosper off of my program.

Reading one of gregs post is like watching the history channel. Its the same 10 year old pictures over and over.

I will go ahead & defuse this little marketing stunt pulled by the Eddie Haskell & Lumpy. Looks to me like you guys are trying to put some butts in the seats on my dime. Greg, I want your dumb ass in the car when we line them up. How about april 5th. same track. running right behind the Nitro fuel altereds? this way your counterfeit nadm buddies don't get to prosper off of my program.

BOOM!! Did I call that chit or what? Hogue and his crooked counter parts at it again. LOL. Title change request, please. Something to the likes of "A certain diesel organization is desperate for fans to attend their event"

I need money for a round trip plane ticket! I have got to see this. I will sleep under a bush too.LOL

Meanwhile in Houge land:

images

WINNING!!

with tiger blood in his veins

yes i like out dated references