G.M. Performance Parts Dragster Vs. Power Services Funny car at NADM’s Spring break n

:hehe: That would be spot on. Watching to see what he can come up with this time.

No he accomplished what he was trying to do. Get any sort of buzz at all for the useless organization/event. Hogue doesn't care how. You've seen and heard of this stuff for years about that organization. Go take a look at hogues forum. He doesn't care. Lots of people stated on there he accepted the money but didn't deliver the product. Scum of the earth is all there is to it.

Last edited:
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 6 (6 members and 0 guests)
HightechRedneck, COMP461, Subman631, TheBigNasty, RPM Motorsports

NADM should just give up honestly. Hogue go back to doing the car and get some seat time.

I need a source for a few hundred lbs of good old mudbugs, a few of my buddy’s from the fire station are going to boiled em up. Also a few guys to help us set up the trailer awing and pit area , it’s a 2 hour job for 2 guys lol .

Have you been drinking at the fire station?:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 6 (6 members and 0 guests)
HightechRedneck, COMP461, Subman631, TheBigNasty, RPM Motorsports

NADM should just give up honestly. Hogue go back to doing the car and get some seat time.
This thread and related threads were started by Hogue- not NADM, there are many fine supporters/racers and pullers of NADM......

No he accomplished what he was trying to do. Get any sort of buzz at all for the useless organization/event. Hogue doesn't care how. You've seen and heard of this stuff for years about that organization. Go take a look at hogues forum. He doesn't care. Lots of people stated on there he accepted the money but didn't deliver the product. Scum of the earth is all there is to it.

2tone your being mean and not showing respect. You need to recognize greatness when "Sir Hogue" post.

Greg, take your lumps and put the outdated, forgotten, going know where Org. behind you and race your NHRA, IHRA, Outlaw events, and all the NHRDA races you can fit in the schedule. That way the car, you, and any sponsors would have a chance of getting good exposure and you will have good competition. It's the only thing that makes ANY since in the sport of Drag Racing Diesels.

Surly you don't think your right and 99% of everyone else is wrong do you? Know One Else races with them, so what's the point? If you show up and race yourself like W did at their so called events, all you have done and 'talked about' for years is for nothing. That would be a damn joke, all good racers would follow the competition and race where the Best will be at each race....well If your racing Diesels that's going to be at any of the NHRDA events and the few good Outlaw events. Your or anyone's sponsors deserve more... it's a two way street there.

No hatin' here just hard facts. If you really built a car that will haul ass, go show that ***** off where people will be at, lol.

Last edited:
I was missing the soap opera chats....

The Drama is the same, just some new names added to the mix. It seems like a long time ago when we raced back in the beginning of Pro diesel racing. We started something and its rolling good.

I hope everyone shows up to support this diesel event. Hopefully the grass roots racers don’t listen to this with political, or monetary interest.

The Drama is the same, just some new names added to the mix. It seems like a long time ago when we raced back in the beginning of Pro diesel racing. We started something and its rolling good.

I hope everyone shows up to support this diesel event. Hopefully the grass roots racers don’t listen to this with political, or monetary interest.

If they do, I hope those that are owed end up getting what they are supposed too and NOT end up like many others by said organization!

If they do, I hope those that are owed end up getting what they are supposed too and NOT end up like many others by said organization!

You and a few others that have said this. I hear the same about the other, but until someone gets on her and says “insert diesel organization didn’t pay me”. Then you are spreading rumors and hearsay.
So who on here is owed money by either diesel organization? Name it here are consider its all rumors and hearsay

You and a few others that have said this. I hear the same about the other, but until someone gets on her and says “insert diesel organization didn’t pay me”. Then you are spreading rumors and hearsay.
So who on here is owed money by either diesel organization? Name it here are consider its all rumors and hearsay

So why has Wade jumped NADMs ship and swam over the NHRDAs? I'm sure it wasn't to make room for you.

:pop:

This is greg *bdh*{ this is comp d competitors.... just same old bs different day... said dragster will never go down the track.

http://www.halcyon.com/jmashmun/npd/traits.html...
This explains everything Greg . Read this link & see if you can detect some of your personal traits in the article .

I call BS! I do not believe for one second anyone has not been paid by the other organization. I know I have collected winnings from them several times..

I call BS! I do not believe for one second anyone has not been paid by the other organization. I know I have collected winnings from them several times..

let him who has not been paid speak up , other wise its myth started to try and discredit a group that is doing their best to put on diesel events.