garmon head bolt torque

Well, I've got Stock Head Bolts...The Original ones...Used at Least 3 times now....O-ring'd head , 24V gaskets (not modified).....Torqued to 145+ ft. lbs.

Holding 66+ psi boost and almost 800 HP to the ground (Calculated by my wieght and trap speeds)

Holding just fine.....But yes, I'm decompressed a bit...

i use you as an example every time someone thinks im crazy for torquing down my head bolts:woohoo:

So back to the thread..... Does anyone care to elaborate on the "Garmin Method"? Or is it a lock and key secret?

So back to the thread..... Does anyone care to elaborate on the "Garmin Method"? Or is it a lock and key secret?

Give him a call...Im sure he'd be more than happy to share!!!

Numbers in my Sig.....Jeff loves helping folks!!!

A week later and I never recieved a return call.:what:

Not make excuses, but this past week has been a most Horrible week Jeff....Just try him back when you have time...

Call me if you need too and I try and help any way I can...404-791-6320

David

I called him 3 times last year about the stage 5 injectors I got and all I needed was what timing to set them at and which washers to use and he said "I'll hit you right back" and I'm still waiting....and moved on.

I called him 3 times last year about the stage 5 injectors I got and all I needed was what timing to set them at and which washers to use and he said "I'll hit you right back" and I'm still waiting....and moved on.

Did you buy these injectors from him?
Did you spend any money with him?

Well, maybe he knows something about You that we don't!!!
Judging from this post and what seems to be the ONLY reason you chimed in, I Don't Blame Him for Not calling you Back!!!!

He's a one man show most of the time and gets Thousands of calls from folks that need his knowledge that will Never spend a dime with him!!!! He Helps as MANY as he can and still do the work for the people who are Paying him!!
WHAT DO EXPECT HIM TO DO? BE A FREE DIESEL TECH LINE????

Please!!!

This is the reason I haven't given him a call. I would expect that he is a VERY busy man. I don't want to bother him with stuff that don't make him any cash. If someone could either post or PM me the torque sequence. I would appreciate it. Thanks

Just for infromation, The Jeff top secret method instruction You can frind from CompD tread ...... :evil, its here You just need to knew where to look:kick: