Garmon's Diesel Performance Shop/Dyno Day 1/13/07

TooMuchBoost

Comp Diesel Sponsor
GDP will be hosting a shop/dyno day Saturday the 13th from "9am until Tommy passes out drunk" so needless to say this could be an all-nighter.LOL

Come one, come all these are always fun and well attended.

Mapquest but do not GDP is at the dead end of Park West unlike what is shown here:

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?searchtype=address&country=US&addtohistory=&searchtab=home&formtype=address&popflag=0&latitude=&longitude=&name=&phone=&level=&cat=&address=120+Park+West+Dr+&city=&state=&zipcode=30253

I'll see you guys next weekend :woohoo: Andy, I may crash at your place

Saturday's fine but I'm most likely going to be staying at the hunting camp Friday night for a seafood boil/cookout/drunkfest.

Jeff informed me today his white 05 12V 1500 er 2000 has been sold! Have no fear an 07 2wd is in the works but he says he's going to sell it as soon as it's completed.

Last edited:
Cool, I aint coming over till saturday anyway

Cool. Maybe we can go harass the girls at Hooters Saturday night...I'll have Wendy pick us up.LOL

Bring a Comp Diesel sticker to put on the grill exhaust housing.:evil

Attachments

• hooters.JPG
    hooters.JPG
    40.4 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
Sounds like a plan to me :woohoo:

Sounds like it's gonna be a good time. I'll be there and I might just have to dyno the truck again since I got the new sticks.:evil Does anyone wanna loan me a turbo????:poke:

@(*^$*(&@^$#(*!^# I don't think I have the fun funds or the time to make this one :(

I will be there, but I have to leave early:doh: , I have a friend coming into town and I have to pick them up. I will be putting the rig up on the dyno for sure to see the new combo. This will be my last event before I hit the road, glad there will be one last shop day before I go:Cheer: :pop: .

Unfortunately, I will be stuck in Minnecrapolis for the weekend doing an install. I'd much rather be rolling smoke than stuck in the frozen northland but sometimes ya gotta make da money.

Have fun fellas...

What you installing there Brandon? Do tell......

Timbeaux38 said:
What you installing there Brandon? Do tell......

Nothing diesel related. We are opening a new building there.

I would love to make it but have family coming down from Tenn. Too short of notice to make this one
We all should show up to wish Chris good luck in the new line of work. Hope yall have a good time!!

Well, we won't be making this one. Steve is working in West Chester, PA and I am flying up to see him Friday. Sorry we will miss ya. Ya'll have fun!!!

Amy

Dagnabbbit.. I'm gonna miss seeing you guys this time!

Tim your not going to be there:rules: WTF. And thanks Jamie, would like to see you guys before I leave.

No, I'll be there.. I was talking about not getting to See Jamie, Amy and Steve.. LOL I'll be there early

:doh: Good, I didn't want to have to come and find you before I left:hehe: LOL . See you tommarro:Cheer: :pop: and and what time?

Starts at 9:00 your time..... I'm gonna leave here early to give the truck time to cool before I get neck deep under the hood

Back