Garmon's Diesel Performance Shop/Dyno Day 1/13/07

Well I'm glad everyone had a good time. I couldn't make it because I had somethings come up that I had to get takin care of this weekend and there was no way around it. :bang Sorry I couldn't help you out yesterday Timbeaux, but I'm sure Jeff got you taken care of. How is the truck running now?

BillyRam I'm glad to see you posting over here and I hate that I didn't get to see your truck this weekend.

Hey Dave, this is Jason from over on PS.com. I looked for you, but that's understandable about something coming up. How's your Mom doing?

Hey Jason! Nice to have you on here. Did you have a good time at the shop day? My mom is doing good, but still is unable to drive and has some swelling. Other than that she's doing fine and is already back playing with those dern horses. She's not riding them yet though. Thanks for asking.

Good, good. Glad to hear she's doing better. Yeah, I had a blast at the shop. I think I learned more in the hour or two holding the flashlight for Tim than I have in the past couple of weeks reading about stuff. But, being as there's only a handful of cummins' around here that I know of, wrenching time is limited. When are you going to be back down this way?

Billysgoat said:
I tried to tell you in at Commmerce, heck, you cooked deer links beside the "Command Post" (my camper) :poke: LOL LOL LOL
The day started out a bit buisy trying to cook and race.
Ya'll were right on time saving me a place to pit and pulling for my truck.:thankyou2:
I don't seem to have much trouble finding a place to unload my grill:hehe:

Had a great time as always. It was good to see you guys, before I had to leave. Some awesome trucks. :what: a lot if you didn't make it. Tim I hope all went well with the injectors:pop: . I didn't dyno because having a few issues with the comp:doh: . I was nice to meet a few new people. Hope to see you guys again. Billy sucks you couldn't make it .

new to this site, heard of the dyno day on dieselplace.com,had a great time and learned alot.came from s.c. about 3.5 hours away and well worth the travel.we were in the dodge dually with stacks but i drive a 03 duramax.thanks to Bill with the blue dodge we now know what direction to head with my buddy's dodge. hope to come down again soon.

.....Honey "do" list kept me away. :doh: I wish I could have made it.

What kind of tires was the Dually running?

Good to see you here Jason! I really wanna thank eveyone for coming out and give a big thanks to Jeff and Tommy for letting me use the Bay and their tools. I'll post more on our findings in the dodge forums! Thanks to all the members who came out! I had a really good time hanging out with everyone!

Glad I could make it, Tim. Hopefully you get those injectors right, or at least some better ones. Thanks for letting me get in there, for the little bit I did. Mainly hold a flashlight. lol.

Glad to hear everyone had a good time!! We are still stuck here in Philahellphia. Would of much rather been there!! Hope to see everybody at Suncoast.

Amy

Timbeaux38 said:
http://www.pbase.com/jharvey3/garmon

Here are some photos from the resident Comp D photo guru :woohoo:

Man, that guy takes way better photos than I do. I'm still getting used to the delay these digital cameras have. Is there any other events coming up here in the south? I'd really like to get my arse to another one. Hopefully Tim will have that issue worked out. The look on his face when he put the stockers back in looked like someone kicked his dog.

heavyduty1 said:
yea they were 315/70/17,had 2" spacer in back and leveling kit up front.

Looks pretty dang cool. I could not figure out the 2" space. :doh: LOL

20valve said:
Is there any other events coming up here in the south? I'd really like to get my arse to another one.

Something is happing on the 27th down in Ft. Walton, right off Navy Street....... See a post labled SunCoast Open House. :rockwoot:

Billyram said:
The day started out a bit buisy trying to cook and race.
Ya'll were right on time saving me a place to pit and pulling for my truck.:thankyou2:
I don't seem to have much trouble finding a place to unload my grill:hehe:

Anytime there is food involved I'm on top of it LOL LOL

20valve> keep an eye on this part of the forum, you can learn about any upcoming event across the country here.

Cool. I'll keep my eyes peeled. So far, I like what I've seen with the diesel events.

Back