Garmon's Diesel Performance Shop/Dyno Day 1/13/07

My brother(smokem) and I will be there around 10ish if all goes well. I'm bringing a friend with a Duramax, everyone else keeps backing out, must be contagious.
We had to overnight parts from japan to fix this damn transmission again, so excuses will not be tolerated.:hehe: :hehe:

I wound up having to work this weekend :bang
Ya'll have fun and get Chris plastered for me, would ya'? LOL LOL LOL

Damn that sucks Billy. I am going to do my best to get to BG, so same my bed:pop: , I would have been good to have seen you, I understand the work thing. As far as the drinking I got to keep it on the down low got to leave around 2:30 to get to the airport.

Chris good luck out there Hope you are able to make some diesel parties down here later.

Turn out is outstanding considering this was only posted a week ago!

You are missing a good time.....

TMB via Garmon's PC.

Burner said:
A little update would be nice. :Cheer:

GREAT turnout for a short notice event. I'll have some smoke pics up tomorrow from some of the dyno runs.

David and Mike ran their AZZ's off today :rockwoot:

Well I made it and and brought in a couple I tangled with on the I20.
Didn't have enough notice for deer links and cole slaw but was nice seeing everyone again.

what a great day.we dynoed 18 vehicles.Phil Taylor was high HP at 603 in a Garmon tuned 12 valve.Results will be posted at http://www.dieselperformancemotorsports.com in the next couple days.thank-you to everyone that showed up to make this a super event.i couldn't think of a better way to start the year:rockwoot:

mike

I didn't get there until early afternoon but when I pulled up only to see trucks double parked in the cul-de-sack before his shop I was very surprised considering the lack of notice. From what it sounded liked the peak of this event matched the peak of his best previous event which is fantastic considering the lack of notice.

Even though Timmy punk-ed out Brian and I still hit Hooter's like we we're champs.:rockwoot:

Attachments

• Stang Window.JPG
    Stang Window.JPG
    54.6 KB · Views: 24
Good time. Got to meet a bunch of super-cool guys. Sorry I don't know your guys' screen names. Let's see, Jeff, Wyatt, his brother, Tim Turner and another guy, but I forgot his name. Drove an '01 d-max that put down 460something HP. I've got a bunch of pics, but I'm not sure yet how to post them. I got a few of Wyatt's truck, the guy with the d-max and Tim's when he was putting the injectors back in. Learned quite a bit about the cummins in the little bit I got to see from Tim's truck, too.

A few pics of the vent. The guy standing by the d-max is the owner, whose name I can't remember.

Attachments

• P1010121 (Custom).JPG
    P1010121 (Custom).JPG
    71.7 KB · Views: 26
  • P1010130 (Custom).JPG
    P1010130 (Custom).JPG
    42.1 KB · Views: 29
  • P1010140 (Custom).JPG
    P1010140 (Custom).JPG
    63.6 KB · Views: 27
Glad to see everybody had a good time, REALLY hate I couldn't be there :(

BR, glad to see you made it to our little corner of the internet :rockwoot:

Billysgoat said:
Glad to see everybody had a good time, REALLY hate I couldn't be there :(

BR, glad to see you made it to our little corner of the internet :rockwoot:
After the closing of our old hang out I just got directed to the new one.:redx:

Last edited:
I tried to tell you in at Commmerce, heck, you cooked deer links beside the "Command Post" (my camper) :poke: LOL LOL LOL

I might have had the lowest numbers for the day! But it was still fun and met a few people, thanks guys!

Back