Get Ready- DIVISION 5- North East Points Series....

RacinDuallie

Black Sheep Racing
We are busy securing more dates to bring a new Division 5 Points Series to the North East.

More dates and tracks to be added as we are awaiting confirmations.....

Check out what we have thus far:

http://www.nhrda.com/Events-D5.htm

There will also be some additional "enticement" for the Pro Mod folks to show up......Atleast til we have enough Pro Modders to grace them with a class as well.

2008 is looking GREAT !!!!!:rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot:

ARE YOU READY??:evil :evil :evil

Log onto : http://www.nhrda.com/Membership.htm to join up! And get ready to have a GOOD TIME!!!!:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Last edited:
Just got off the phone- and am very happy to add 3 more events to the schedule!!! :rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot:

Stay tuned!!!!

NORTH EAST ARE YOU READY??????:tree: :woohoo:

hopefully its not like the south and everything is in the same state! talk about a let down!

9 LIVES said:
hopefully its not like the south and everything is in the same state! talk about a let down!
No- for 2008 we are branching out the reach nicely......:rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot:

I'm all for this. I'm ready, not sure if the truck is...:bang :cheer:

Thompson dragway supposedly use to have a pulling track. NADM would be glad work with you guys on a pull or two.

yes that wouldnt be bad everything else is 4 plus give us a break once and awhile.nh is still 2 but that is great what about lebanon ny

Scott, if we hook enough trucks up, I reckon we can drag Mass-Uh-chew-sits a bit closer to the action!!

What is a New Hamster?

Signal 73 said:
HELL F%$#@& YEAH!:woohoo: :ft:
Like I said in our conversation- give me some time and it will happen! :woohoo: :woohoo:

Round up the folks North East ! We have ourselves a Points Series !!!!:woohoo: :woohoo: :tree:

:evil :evil :evil I'm going to look into getting a sled track at Thompson Drag Raceway. They have the room, just gotta see how serious they are about it. I know LOTS of people who would help build the track...:evil Oh, and is it June 28th yet? :bang:

We are also looking at bringing our First Annual North East NHRDA Dyno Competition too....... Let's see what kinda power the North East can lay down !:evil :ft: *nx*

Sled pulls or not, I still plan on joining and attending to support those who do race...though this just feeds the fire of the desire to build a 2wd truck... :evil: