Get Ready- DIVISION 5- North East Points Series....

The All Truck Nationals at NED has three racing classes...light duty and heavy duty bracket racing for $$, and a run only class for heads up racing (no $$ awarded)

June 28th / June 29th

Looks like we have a NHRDA Dyno Event @ TI Dyno the same weekend as the Thompson Points Date. Plan for a fun filled weekend !

Drag Racing at Thompson on the 28th:tree:

Rockin the Rollers at TI Dyno on the 29th:ft:

Let's get them rigs ready.....:woohoo:

lOOKS like kevin is going to have his work cut out for him on the rollers. Dude this awesome Ohio is finnally getting some attention in the diesel world A NHRDA Drag race and possible Sled pull at thompson, a Dyno day At Twisted Innovations, and Pinks All out at Norwalk.:clap: :rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot:
I think the truck is going to have its work cut out for it This season. To many events and so little Time. Josh This season is going to be aewsome. I remember sitting at thompson last year Saying We need to get A large evnt hear.:woohoo:

HIGH TECH RAM said:
lOOKS like kevin is going to have his work cut out for him on the rollers. Dude this awesome Ohio is finnally getting some attention in the diesel world A NHRDA Drag race and possible Sled pull at thompson, a Dyno day At Twisted Innovations, and Pinks All out at Norwalk.:clap: :rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot:
I think the truck is going to have its work cut out for it This season. To many events and so little Time. Josh This season is going to be aewsome. I remember sitting at thompson last year Saying We need to get A large evnt hear.:woohoo:

Oh yeah, Ohio will be a busy state this year! Kevin an I will be discussing dyno days here soon. We still plan on 3 events this year just like last year. But thats a different thread at a later date. Can't wait for the Drag Race at Thompson. If the NHRDA puts on a good show, with ALOT of trucks, and if Jeff an I have anything to do with it we'll get alot of trucks LOL, Thompson will designate an ENTIRE day to them next year!!! :woohoo: As for the sled pull at Thompson, I doubt it will be ready by the time the NHRDA comes to town, but it will be done for pull's later in the year. Last year when I said I had connections to get an event out at Thompson, I wasn't joking. Between talkin' with Duallie (Jeff) and Randy at NHRDA....you see what we got! All I gotta say is now.....IS IT JUNE YET? :woohoo::tree: :ft: :st: :pop: :rockwoot:

:rockwoot: That AND the other exciting dates/events we have scheduled for Division 5- 2008 is shaping into the year the North East stands tall. No longer will we need to travel halfway across the country for some Diesel Event Excitement!!!

We even grouped together with the DDRA to be 110% Pro Active for the North East Diesel Motor Sports Movement- we are teamed up to have 2 events together in harmony for the total support of N.E.Diesel Motor Sports!

Get them rigs ready cause Doug Dorring tells me they have plenty of BIG RIGS that run the quarter at :aiwebs_029: 120-130 mph!!!!! Hows that for a show?

NORTH EAST : " ARE YOU READY??????":rockwoot: :woohoo: :rockwoot:

RacinDuallie said:
:rockwoot: That AND the other exciting dates/events we have scheduled for Division 5- 2008 is shaping into the year the North East stands tall. No longer will we need to travel halfway across the country for some Diesel Event Excitement!!!

We even grouped together with the DDRA to be 110% Pro Active for the North East Diesel Motor Sports Movement- we are teamed up to have 2 events together in harmony for the total support of N.E.Diesel Motor Sports!

Get them rigs ready cause Doug Dorring tells me they have plenty of BIG RIGS that run the quarter at :aiwebs_029: 120-130 mph!!!!! Hows that for a show?

NORTH EAST : " ARE YOU READY??????":rockwoot: :woohoo: :rockwoot:

All I gotta say is:

HELL YEAH

I'm just a little excited....LOL

RacinDuallie said:

Which 2 events?

Epping N.H. and Lebannon Valley N.Y.:rockwoot: :tree:

We will add these to our schedule on NHRDA's site along with the awesome dyno event at TI Dyno

RacinDuallie said:

We will add these to our schedule on NHRDA's site along with the awesome dyno event at TI Dyno
:bow: awesome Jeff

Signal 73 said:
:bow: awesome Jeff

I am waiting for a callback confirmation from a track in Pennsylvania who wants the NHRDA there also......

details soon...........:thankyou2:

RacinDuallie said:

Very exciting!!!!

RacinDuallie said:
I am waiting for a callback confirmation from a track in Pennsylvania who wants the NHRDA there also......

Another Race? SWEEEEEEEEEEET!:rockwoot:

RacinDuallie said:

Please be maple grove... please be maple grove...

RacinDuallie said:
AND don't forget winning purses for the event wins, and the nice trophies that are handed out too- the trophies are great looking for the shop or garage too. LOL LOL
Need something special for us slow Furds when we run. Maybe a short bus trophy!! LOL

389sixpack said:
Need something special for us slow Furds when we run. Maybe a short bus trophy!! LOL
How about a special box of Kleenex?:hehe: :hehe:

As of 2:00pm eastern standard time Grand Rock is officially a Division 5 Sponsor! :woohoo: looks like I'll be attending the events lined up for this Division! I can't wait to meet some more of the members from here, and all the great guys from the NHRDA! Lookin' forward to the 2008 season! :woohoo: