Get together in Ridgetop, TN???

BigPapa

Truckless
Anybody interested in a get together in Ridgetop, TN July 18th or August 1st? Possibly a bombing party? Post up!

Scott

Aint got a clue where that is but I should be able to make it for a little GTG.

Keep the details posted.

Good deal .... I think we have settled on the 18th.

I don't have a shop but I have plenty of tools, air and a stick welder if it still works ..... Give me an idea of what folks want to eat so I know what to get .... If everyone from the various forums show, we should have 10-15 people.....

I will have some beer, and was thinking bratwurst? Need to get an idea if guys want to wrench or just eat, drink, and be merry LOL

Everyone is welcome to bring anything they want or nothing at all. Might even make some of my famous rum punch? It makes about 10 gallon so everyone will need to be thirsty.......

I'm plenty thirsty; don't need to wrench much unless it includes bodywork. More than happy to chip in on sum grub.

18th of July? I'll put it on the calender, just get me an address and if the calender is clear I'll be there. I have a 12V project that needs the motor and tranny pulled....LOL

18th of July? I'll put it on the calender, just get me an address and if the calender is clear I'll be there. I have a 12V project that needs the motor and tranny pulled....LOL
You got it on a trailer? We can yank it out..... I have a hoist ....

I will PM my address to everyone that needs it,

hey guys, I was wondering if anyone was interested in the zinc additive from this thread? I would be willing to front the money for a case if I could get a few people that would want to split it up later? My thoughts are if its guys that are gonna make the g2g then it would save on shipping..... It's not a ton cheaper, but $2.00 a bottle is $50.00 a case cheaper....

Zinc additive - Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together

You got it on a trailer? We can yank it out..... I have a hoist ....

I will PM my address to everyone that needs it,

Hmmmm I can get the trailer. It shouldn't take long to pull it. I'll let you know by Mid week If you guys want to yank this 12V I'm game!

Ill be there for the ugly truck fest. I figure thats what it will be called if Phil brings that beast down. LOL

Let us know if anything needs to be brought with.

Bring whatever you want, or nothing at all, it's up to you. Beer and brats, potato salad... ya'll want some black eyed peas and cornbread?

Ill be there for the ugly truck fest. I figure thats what it will be called if Phil brings that beast down. LOL

Let us know if anything needs to be brought with.

Easy now ... I have one of them there ugly trucks in the yard that I am working on LOL

Can't be as ugly as the beast. I would like to get the motor and tranny pulled. What do you think it would take a couple hours ?