Get together in Ridgetop, TN???

Yea, depending on what we have for help..... 4 hours or so .... the longest part will be getting everything out of the way up front......

What kind of a trailer? A flat deck or an enclosed? I cant get an enclosed up the driveway because it will drag the road coming in.

It wouldbea flat bed. I would have the hood and most of the front clip off before i bring it. I want to get it pulled but it isn't a big deal.

Go ahead and bring it Phil. Flatbed trailers come up the drive just fine. We just don't want anyone tryin' to get an enclosed up there and screwin' up their trailer.

It wouldbea flat bed. I would have the hood and most of the front clip off before i bring it. I want to get it pulled but it isn't a big deal.

You wanna start stripping it this sunday ??

I don't think I'll be able to bring the 12V down, No time to get it loaded and brought down.

how much time do you need? Call me if you need help. I work only till 12 on friday

I don't think I'll be able to bring the 12V down, No time to get it loaded and brought down.

Either way, we can find enough to tinker on if not ... or we can just hang out and eat drink and be merry. I will need to yank the twins and manifold off the 94 if its not done by then. I have a kid that's supposed to drive up from TX to get the twins and hang out for the "BOMB Party"

PM me the address or post it here. BTW if anyone wants to start the party early, a few of us are thinking abot going to Nashville Superspeedway Friday night for Pit Row drag racing.

PM me the address or post it here. BTW if anyone wants to start the party early, a few of us are thinking abot going to Nashville Superspeedway Friday night for Pit Row drag racing.

A few of us as in ???

6751 Tinnin Road
Goodlettsville TN

It's in Ridgetop but the address is Goodlettsville.

Any of you ever run at Music City? Its only 7 miles from the house....

Went there last friday and had a blast. JJeepyJohn raced some rice and won. His son learned that your supposed to go forward in drag racing. BDP crew was there. It was just an all around good time.

NOTE: BRING YOUR OWN BEER. ITS 7 BUCKS A BEER AT THE TRACK.

You gonna drive all the way here for that, go back home and then drive to goodlettsville the next day Phil?

Seems like a no pressure situation. Might take a stab at racing on the 20's