Good Smarty Tunes

well its definitely a problem if they dont have a sense of humor, especially when dealing with people in the diesel world ha, and thanks I cant wait to try them out, ill be doing that for sure tomorrow

most definitely, theyre the ones losing out haha and thats what Ive been told, which I must say is a good thingLOL

forest, it drives very well. smoke in the headlights is less! wot in 4th and 5th is a little rough, seemed like the motor was outa balance. tho that could just be the 12 degree temps. boost was only 50 in 5th, little low

I still think 9 feels stronger. 7 is just plain weird

SW8, TQ2, RP2, TM4 net's me 17.8 and I hand calculate just for poops and giggles!

I must say I've never had my Smarty on 9..... Gonna have try it though.

Im downloading tnt now and ill be updating the truck tomorrow and let you know how it turns out BSwope why havent you tried 9, doesnt it just add more timing

I tried sw 7 great tune personally with my set up. great power all the way through the rpms. So much better than regular revo.

I've been running mine on SW5. Thinking maybe of trying one of the SW8 tunes or SW9 tunes and using the POD while driving around town. Do any of you guys utilize that feature? How does it work out for you? I definitely drive easy around town due to smoke down low.

Last edited: