Gozillion HP Vp44

well I don't know --my mother has decided it's time to renew her wedding vows with her current husband on July 14th in Utah---so I'll be out that day for sure--it will then depend on if I can get away from work to come over on the 12th and then I'd have to leave sometime on the 13th--probably won't know until last minute--I'd sure like to be there--I should call Mike and see what day the sled pull/dyno is---chris

well I won't be there unless I can get her to have the ceremony at the sled pull track--I'll ask her----funny thing is I was joking with her and said I'd probably make it unless there was a sled pull that day---she didn't find it to amusing---chris

farmboysdiesel said:
You're in NC - ride down here and see it in person. I might even take you for a ride.

I'll be glad too. Call me 336/ 407-3481. Unless you're going to Bowling Green, then I'll wait to see and hear it there.

Not going to the TS event because I sponsor a rather big even here myself and it's on the same day. You'll have to make the trip -sorry.

No problem, I'll get up with you to schedule a time to come down.