Gozillion HP Vp44

Other than the slang terms such as HOTVP, SHVP, Monster VP, or "new and improved" VP, along with many others, I have heard no official name. Gus or Tim may know but when I talked with Tim the other day, we were still using the slang terms in discussing it.

Also, I'm freinds with sledpuller21 and he is pretty nice guy. I thank him for standing up for me. I do work 3 jobs, go to college full time and work on my 2 trucks and many other trucks in the area but that doesn't excuse my bad spelling. Things were going really fast with these posts which is one reason the misconceptions came about and the bad spelling occurred. I got a feeling I will be clearing some things up for a little while after all of this and it may take a bit to gain any respect from you guys, but as expected with anything like this. Hope all this helps or clear things more things up.

Last edited:
Can someone validate how many CC's of fuel this pump flows at 4000RPM's ?

And please state how many hp the test stand this fact was founded on? :clap:

RD, I didn't know you could test hp on the stand? Do you mean the test stand for the pump or the test stant on a engine dyno or something along those lines? Not trying to hijack the thread, just asking questions as Tim told me to do to learn more, that's all.

Turned a couple of heads Saturday at R'ham with the way this thing idles and fuels. Actually got pretty good mileage for what's done to the truck - drove down there on 5 gal of fuel. This thing has certainly got some fuel. I promise to have a vid up soon and pics of the engine installed in the truck.

Is your stage 3 having a really lopey idle like the HRVP pumps?

In combination with the much hotter cam than the Helix 2 I was running and the size of injector make for a very 'high timing 12 valvish' kinda idle.

just get the darn video...you are killing me man, i am dying to hear it run and see it in the truck!

Truck's down for a piping build but should be back up this pm. Had to build some pipes for the hot and cold side.

farmboysdiesel said:
Truck's down for a piping build but should be back up this pm. Had to build some pipes for the hot and cold side.

what was wrong with the pretty ones on it? or are you mocking some more of them up for customers?

if so can you pm me with a price just for a hot/cold pipe raw setup??

Last edited:
You're in NC - ride down here and see it in person. I might even take you for a ride.

or open your wallet and buy one and test it yourself and prove that you're right and that Gus, Travis, East Coast Diesel, North East Performance Diesel and Dave's Diesel are just blowing smoke---seems pretty simple to me---oh yea an lest you think I should buy one I did and it's on it's way, but I'm a believer........chris