Gozillion HP Vp44

Mr Garrison: Hey Persian... we're not leaving Les Bo's without a fight.... Umph! Hey you kicked me puzzy!

Wait that was another episode

I got a bit more info on the pumps. It seems as if the mystery pump does exist, but it will need MUCH more testing before it backs up the claims.

Timbeaux38 said:
I got a bit more info on the pumps. It seems as if the mystery pump does exist, but it will need MUCH more testing before it backs up the claims.

care to explain on the info? what are they doing different?

the guy over on diesel rams said he hasnt even built a stage 3 yet, but gus says he has the first stage 3. did i read something wrong maybe?

maybe the guys has built some preliminary stage 3's

getblown5.9 said:
the guy over on diesel rams said he hasnt even built a stage 3 yet, but gus says he has the first stage 3. did i read something wrong maybe?

maybe the guys has built some preliminary stage 3's

When I spoke with Travis about the pumps he told me a stage 3 hadn't even been done yet. Max over on DR is supposed to be getting the first stage 3 from what I understand......

If they can make it work, it will be great, I have my doubts but will not pass judgment until more info is available.

This 'Travis' kid doesn't know anything about what's going on. You guys should see the claim to hp fame on his myspace - biggest hp vp truck in the land runs a 14 something and it said something about needing to upgrade his stock tranny. Sound a lil funny to you??? Doug - I'd say you've been fed a line of :bs:

kid sounds like a big fish in a small pond, invite him over here and see how long it takes us to break him down :)

farmboysdiesel said:
This 'Travis' kid doesn't know anything about what's going on. You guys should see the claim to hp fame on his myspace - biggest hp vp truck in the land runs a 14 something and it said something about needing to upgrade his stock tranny. Sound a lil funny to you??? Doug - I'd say you've been fed a line of :bs:

so who is the real maker of this pump?

I'll let somebody else tell that. I'm not going to be blamed for running off at the mouth and tell stuf that shouldn't be told. If you want one I can point you in the right direction but that's all. They're not as high priced as you think either. Stage 3 $2800 and the Stage 2, which idles and runs much smoother, makes a little less power but is quite a bit less than the 3.

farmboysdiesel said:
I'll let somebody else tell that. I'm not going to be blamed for running off at the mouth and tell stuf that shouldn't be told. If you want one I can point you in the right direction but that's all. They're not as high priced as you think either. Stage 3 $2800 and the Stage 2, which idles and runs much smoother, makes a little less power but is quite a bit less than the 3.

i understand completely..yes i would possibly like one but im going to hangout on this for a little while to see some results before i shell out some money...

I just went over and read the thread on dieselram and what a bunch of BULL. I'm with Timbo on this one - nothing but a name dropper. My pump didn't come from this chap and didn't come from this antrim diesel outfit either. Direct from the guy who made it and he was very inclined on getting me one. That guy must really be living in his own little world.

farmboysdiesel said:
and didn't come from this antrim diesel outfit either.

Are you even familiar with this "antrim diesel outfit"? These guys may not play on the net, but I can assure you there is no BS there. They never claimed to be the manufacturers of the pump either. They just got drug into the conversation because they are selling them. They are a reputable shop that has nothing to hide from anyone. I can assure you if you call them they will not tell you they make it, just sell it.

ohhhhhh, that must be why Antrim called him yesterday LOL. I had inquired about these pumps yesterday and while on the phone I asked them about this Travis character, all I got was a chuckle. Then they told me they had to call him yesterday and set a few things straight. They also told me that until this subject came up, they had never heard of him LOL

It's an absolute joke. This kid was dropping names like crazy. I know for a fact that Laudell at East Coast diesel and Ben at North East Performance Diesel and Daves Diesel are distributors of these pumps. There are just to many holes in the story I think. Sounds to me like he got :eek:wned:

Gus...stop playing online and get the video of your truck running posted up man...i wanna hear that thing!

Gus, once again, is this the pump you dynoed with a couple of weeks ago, when you ran around 518?