Gozillion HP Vp44

someone please keep us updated on this. there are alot of us out here that are interested in the potential of this pump and would like to kow how it performes and lasts. please don't let some ruin things for others.

farmboysdiesel said:
I'm definitely a believer - 70lbs of boost at 3/4 throttle - I think she's gonna fly.
hey bud i am like sutton and i to have one of these bad boys coming my way. how much of a difference can you tell SOP feeling over your old pump? and how is the idle, its not a lopy lopy idle like the HRVP is it?

shoot the link wont work. where do you go to upload sound. i no i how to upload videos but this is a sound only file and youtube and others say its not a valid video file. any ideas?

farmboysdiesel said:
The stage 3 is pretty lopy idle - much much stronger than than my SO pump.
only 2 things i want to know is if its daily drivable and in all honesty, do you feel its more than the current HRVP?

The Stage 1 pump is suppose to be hotter than the HRVP. My stage 3 doesn't do the best in the world if you're on the pedal 'gradually'. I feel like this pump can support a much bigger injector than what the standard VP's will. That's next on my list. You could drive the big pump everyday.

The pumps were behind there for a while. The manufacturer told us the PSP controllers where down because the machine making them broke. Not only that but one guy is making these pumps so they aren't really a mass production product yet so to the faint of heart, buy one or just relax, ya'll will see in time. Time is the best investment out of anything you will do and alot of ya'll will admit that. I haven't had a chance to talk with Gus in the past week on any numbers he might have been able to confirm or deny due to the fact I'm about ready to take a sledge hammer to this old HRVP but its the only thing I got till I get in line and buy one of these pumps too...

I will be able to post results of daily city driving once the pump gets slapped on---

my old school 7x25's are big enuff and that's what I'll be using until I make a decision on one of the newer injectors that have smaller holes, better tips, better spray pattern but are equal in power availability of the 7x25's---just which one---although I may be able to have one of my other currents sets massaged---but I need to get some info back before I make a decision as to what to buy---chris

Bring that Ho to Bowling Green Gus. It is time we get some graps and numbers on this thang.

do you guys no how to upload a sound file so you can post my lopey HRVP sound and gus can compare to the new pump?

I've got one that's suppose to be going out the end of the week to Chris - things have happened for the worse but it's coming around. I've got a pull this weekend that I sponsor so I have to be here for that. I'd bring it down there and see what it had if it wasn't for that Tim.

Timbeaux----yea got one coming like Gus says---they've been backlogged waiting on the electronics like Travis said---I've known about it for some time as Travis told me a couple of weeks ago---chris

I was hoping to have it for MM and that's one of the reasons I didn't come down, but really it was work that kicked me in the cajones to keep me from making it---chris