group buy on 200-250hp nozzles

guys I need 10 people to say they difinately want something and well get it going

I really need anyone who wantsa set to pm me. so I can get a real count. and I dont want the well if you get there, if you want a set for the discounted price pm me
24v 200's 240$ shipped
250's 299$ shipped
12v 435's 205$ shipped
also available are 5x18's dont have a price right now on them
pm me if you want a set! lets get it going!

and I will also be testing very soon something over 250! :evil

I really need anyone who wantsa set to pm me. so I can get a real count. and I dont want the well if you get there, if you want a set for the discounted price pm me
24v 200's 240$ shipped
250's 299$ shipped
12v 435's 205$ shipped
also available are 5x18's dont have a price right now on them
pm me if you want a set! lets get it going!

and I will also be testing very soon something over 250! :evil

:group::ylsuper::drool1:

I want to clarify also the 24v injectors are both 8 holes, aparently I forgot to put my glasses on when I counted mine the first time.

I used to be. I have twins and a friend with the 250's also has twins, but they do not run hot at all. very clean also. I am very very happy with mine and so is he. I never ran a different injector with these turbos but with a he351 over s465 (small set) I cant break 1300 even on the comp adrenaline tunes through 3 gears

nice. how many people are getting them so far? i know its a long shot, but id like to have them by the 6th.

I used to be. I have twins and a friend with the 250's also has twins, but they do not run hot at all. very clean also. I am very very happy with mine and so is he. I never ran a different injector with these turbos but with a he351 over s465 (small set) I cant break 1300 even on the comp adrenaline tunes through 3 gears

...but I can break an input shaft!!:hehe:

I have enough. they come from washington so it would be close.
I have enough so if you guys want to start sending payment MAKE SURE it says group buy with the payment to get proper pricing
435's 205$
24v 200's 240$

you can order them now. pm me for payment info. orders will go in direct not through me, im just trying to get it together.
and you should definitely egt them by the 6th

...but I can break an input shaft!!:hehe:

your telling me, i was cringing today as the truck was burning the tires rolling and sounded like a gas rev limiter on the torque management. did I mention I think the new comp tune is more aggresive. :eek: