group buy on 200-250hp nozzles

5 sets of complete injectors are available at 500$ with NO core charge.
ONLY 5

some more 250's are available now also. which can also be installed on new bodies if requested. 290$ shipped on the nozzles.

i would take some 200 hp if you get the order put together.
Can you get any kind of a deal on fuel lines and injection tubes?
Im going to need .093 to run with the pump i am looking at. Industrial injections extreme dragon fire pump.

Ill check on the tubes and lines, I dont think so though. You can still order the injectors. It will be open for a little while actually because there seems to be a good amount of interest. getting very good feed back so far too!

dragon fire can be run on stock lines. I have Haisley SS .093s if you need some.

if you wanted nozzles installed on bodies they will be pop tested. right now 200's on bodies are available. otherwise you have to pop test them. so far the feedback is that noone had to shim them, checked them and have been good.

If the nozzles are 8-hole and not Jammers, who is making them? If it were me buying these, I would call the company and ask how much pintle lift they are using for the certain hp rating.

so go ahead and call them! the contact info was already posted.

any updates on the guys that bought a set of 200s?

I bought a set of 250's and they ran good! Just pulled them for larger ones (Schied 7x.018's) and will be selling the 250's. If anyone is interested $400 shipped on the 250's complete injector with new copper washers.

going to be gong for round two on these things. Group buy on 150-350's nozzles or bodies. waiting on final pricing and I will start a new thread.
I will be going to the 300 to see what they are really about.
and to all the injector guys, I understand that these are not professionaly built injectors but as I said before I dont think you can beat them for the money. I take the HP rating with a grain of salt, but no matter what, they work!

are these the injector parts injectors? if so i had a group buy going on them that saved 20% i had the 200s with a 66/74/14 and loved every minute of it!

Sorry if im totally wrong, its 10:30pm here and i got lost in this thread, but i think you might have 5x18's for 12v for sale? not for sure looks like the last mention of them was a year ago, been looking for a reasonable set wonder if you had any and what would they cost,
thanks