group buy on 200-250hp nozzles

anyone who feels more comfortable doing it like this can pm me their e-mail address and they will receive a payment request through paypal. might be easier to keep track of. otherwise pm me for address

I can let you know tomorrow for sure yes or no on the 12v injectors. Is that ok? Is this the same company with products on eBay? And do u know how difficult it is to change nozzles on a 12v or anything special that needs to be done?

Thanks
Jake

thats fine, if you want to do them, just send in payment, it will be ok over the next few days. ebay under injectorparts.
should be very easy to change nozzles. I havnt done a 12v set. I did the 24's at my desk at work. very very easy. the most complicated thing will be removing them from the head

Ok sounds good. Yeah that's what the rep told me when I contacted them on eBay. Funny thing was I just pulled my injectors last week.

Possible purchase of different injectors. I find out for sure tomorrow. Thanks for all the help and questions answered.

Jake

not a problem. I dont think you can beat these, especially in price. but if you decide to, just let me know. Dan

Any idea how hot these things run? And will they work alright just slapped on some stock bodies? I've been looking for something in that 200hp range just for playing around with, and these may do the trick. I'll keep you posted but I'm very interested.
Sean

i ahave the 200's in my truck. I cant break 1200 on my setup with them. no haze. they run very well. I have never run them in anything with a single so i really cant say but I have no problem at all. oh and since going from stock to the 200's Ive gained over 2mpg

Well your twins similar to, mine a little bigger, but it should be managable, and I'm going to be running an intake horn in short order too Which should help. Currently I can't break 1100, so this might be a nice little upgrade, or at least worth running on the dyno. Any idea what kind of power you're making with them?

And do I just send paypal to that email with the note listed above? I kinda skipped the previous pages.
Thanks, Sean.

yup send it to that address with which ones you want and group buy in the message. Im going to go video my gauges in about 5minutes to give you guys an idea of how mine runs. my egt gauge reads 100 degrees hot but it will still show the idea

heres a couple vids, first one is adr with comp2_4k on 2 easing into first gearrolling to wot in second pulling to 70mph
second video is just messing around downshifting coming up on full boost on 6
third is just driving normal on 2
fourth vid is pulling out in traffic coming up to about40 or so and then cruising
top gague is egt, middle it boost from bottom turbo and bottom gauge is total boost

ok guys foranyone worried about installing nozzles and testing them. 200's are available on stock bodies pop tested and ready to go for 500$ shipped.

How long is the buy on for and can I buy 24V 250's or just 200's?

Thanks
Max

i dont believe there are any more 250's we started out with 200's only did a couple sets of 250's that were available. should only be 200;s right now but Ill double check. Id like to have everything in within the next day, I really wanted to be done by monday but if it takes another day to geta few more