Guaranteed coverage in Diesel Power, Please read!!!!!

I did the power tour in 99. The Power tour is just groups of cars going from one check in point to the next.. You don't have to race, and there really is no competition.

yeah, the Power Tour is about cruising and meeting people. The Drag Tour is about drag racing and that's about it.

Some of the power tour vendors were jerks when I went when it was at IRP in 05. I reached to grab from a stack of about 500 "hot rod power tour 2005" decals and the guy snapped at me in a rude way "THOSE ARE FOR TOUR MEMBERS ONLY" ...okay, so don't have them out sitting right at the edge, jagoff.

I am very proud of the Hot Rod Drag Week 2006 decal on the front windshield of Project X it is a badge of honor and should be, and is reserved for those that actually enter, and run Drag Week, I’m sure a lot of people would like a NHRA Wally to set on their mantel also, but you have to earn it.

The power tour was no different

Never said anything about trying to get something for nothing or take something I had not "earned." I had never been to the power tour and was never made aware that those decals were meant for actual participants of the tour until the guy snapped at me rudely. Every other show I have been too I have taken decals from every booth and never had a word said to me before. I'm sure I wasn't the only innocent person that suffered that guy's wrath that day.

At drag week, they handed you out one , and one only , and if it was damaged you could exchange the damaged one for a new one.